User Avatar Image

How much did you cry in Season 1?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

How much did you cry in Season 1? Honestly, I didn't cry throughout the game. I came really close though when Kenny (Favorite character) and Ben (4th favorite character) died in the same scene in Episode 5. Though Kenny might not be dead, but who cares. When Lee died, I didn't cry or go halfway. How about you? Did you cry at all? If so, when did you cy?

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I did say before that I cried a bit when Katjaa talk about Carley, I admit it, I felt quite dead inside when Duck and Katjaa died, I tried to hold the tears back when Ben and Kenny died, but I just could not hold the back, and I did not even try to hold them back when Lee died.

• Twice, both in Episode 5; once at Kenny in the attic (when he finds the dead couple that had committed suicude) and then again at the ending.

I almost never cry for any reason ever, so this was a really big deal for me.

• This was a big deal for me to, first time for a game ever, only one game made we also cry, but it was still not as many as when Lee died.

• @StalkerWalker said: Pussy

Why did you call him that?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Cany0udance said: Why did you call him that?

Because forum etiquette is beyond the man, because it was too hot in his apartment and he thought "well, let's take it out on some random guy on the internet".

• @Vainamoinen said: Because forum etiquette is beyond the man, because it was too hot in his apartment and he thought "well, let's take it out on some random guy on the internet".

Exactly.

• I didn't properly cry, but I definitely teared up at quite a few parts. First time was in the RV after Carley got shot, I just got past the shock side of it, and teared up when Lee was talking to Clem about it (after he found out Duck was bitten), and he was telling her how horrible the situation was with Carley's death but was glad he had Clem. I also teared up at Katjaa and Duck's death and then in Episode 4 at the end when Clem cries after she Lee says they won't have time to look for her parents. If all that made me tear up then you can tell that the ending did as well lol.

Only other game to make me tear up (I don't think I have ever properly cried at a video game) was Mass Effect 3, which like the Walking Dead (and Mass Effect 1/2) is one of my other favourite games.

• I was extremely sad when Kenny and Ben died,not just because Kenny is one of my favourite characters and Ben seemed to be evolving more,standing up to Kenny and such,but because I was hoping Ben would get a chance to redeem himself,in a way he did standing up to Kenny,but I wanted him to help me save Clem somehow,and make it up to her,but I still did not cry,and even when Lee was dying in the last scene my heart dropped,I was so depressed after that it was unbelievable,I never once thought I could feel that sad playing a video game,though I still did not shed a tear.

Add Comment