User Avatar Image

Good ways to pass the time until season 2.

posted by TTaing987 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Does anybody have any good ideas to hold yourself over until season 2?

Here is mine:
If you have friends that are gamers, you could all gather up and replay season one with each other. Heck, you can do this with people who aren't normally interested in video games, you can get them into the series!

Sounds cheesy but I noticed when I was playing with my brother that this game is a lot more fun playing as a group so you can debate about choices.

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: But of course, Telltale has other great games besides TWD!

-Sam and Max (3 Seasons)
    -Tales of Monkey Island

To be honest, all of telltale's other games look childish and boring to me.

I'm surprised they pulled off an adult-content-filled game like TWD so well.

• well i have been helping bug test an game thats still in alpha called damned from 9 heads. its a rather fun online game. still has a bit of bugs though but its a great idea for a game. its been distracting me just long enough to forget why i needed to be distracted in the first place.

• I'm going to look up Kenny's character is more detail on the walking dead wiki until I know everything about him.... Not really I'm not like that well maybe a litte ;) anyway I'll probably play more games like the legend of zelda twilight princess that games awesome you get to be a mother f*cking wolf! I will play minecraft with my friend AwesomeAlligator and Fantasticman08 (that's there minecraft names there mother didn't name them that :D) so yeah that's what I'll be doing waiting for season 2 to come. I really need to finish that Kenny fanfic before it comes out.

• @TeamKennyAlways said: I'm going to look up Kenny's character is more detail on the walking dead wiki until I know everything about him.... Not really I'm not like that well maybe a litte ;) anyway I'll probably play more games like the legend of zelda twilight princess that games awesome you get to be a mother f*cking wolf! I will play minecraft with my friend AwesomeAlligator and Fantasticman08 (that's there minecraft names there mother didn't name them that :D) so yeah that's what I'll be doing waiting for season 2 to come. I really need to finish that Kenny fanfic before it comes out.

I need to finish my Fan Fic also, Kenny I messaged you with the answers to the other Bioshock Infinite question if you did not know, and I like Minecraft, that game got me a girlfriend, as odd as it is to say that.

• Yeah I know Bio I saw it, what's your fanfic about? Also can I message the final question?

• Wait a second rewind, you have a girlfriend Bio, a minecraft playing girlfriend, well done Bio I'm happy for ya. :)

• Yes you can, send it now if you want, I will answer it tomorrow, it's two AM over here, and the Fan Fic is set in Savannah, focused mostly on the early days of Crawford, with me and a few friends in there, along with Booker and Elizabeth and a few other zombie game characters I like, you can be in it if you want.

• Hell yeah I wanna be in Bio, TeamKennyAlways, everyone survivor group wants me with them cause I'm badass. You must be devoted to the forums if your stay up at 2 am, it's 7:03 am over here.

• Bio, you gotta tell me how Booker and Elizabeth are in there! Did they revive them like Nick Fury did in The Avengers?

Add Comment