Comic Cameo's
Clem
Starved for help
Omid and Christa
Answers
Questions
Figures
Statistics
Season 1 sound track ( but not clem music )

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it's hilarious the hate Becca gets. And maybe she deserves it for that stupid jump scare. Still I have a sneaking suspision she'll be back full force in season 2.

You might learn more about what she's been through. Telltale is going to make you like her. You're gonna start rooting for her. Then they're going to make you cry.

Need proof? Duck.

• @Dildor said: I think it's hilarious the hate Becca gets. And maybe she deserves it for that stupid jump scare. Still I have a sneaking suspision she'll be back full force in season 2.

You're might learn more about what she's been through. Telltale is going to make you like her. You're gonna start rooting for her. Then they're going to make your cry.

Need proof? Duck.

Dammit I so disliked Duck until the Batman thing, then I started to like him. Then he died. That really got to me.

I don't think Telltale will do the same thing. In fact they might flip it so that Shel dies and Becca has to deal with going on without her. That would be even more messed up than anything in Season 1.

• @Dildor said: I think it's hilarious the hate Becca gets. And maybe she deserves it for that stupid jump scare. Still I have a sneaking suspision she'll be back full force in season 2.

You're might learn more about what she's been through. Telltale is going to make you like her. You're gonna start rooting for her. Then they're going to make your cry.

Need proof? Duck.

I liked Duck from the start. :(

• @That1Guy said: I liked Duck from the start. :(

I'm with you. Duck acts like a little kid, and it's kinda cute. The batman thing was pretty cool and I was pretty damn sad when he died.

• I liked Duck from the start also, poor kid.

• I'll just do a "Do" list since all of my "Don't" selections are just the opposite of these.

Do:
    Clementine, Molly, Kenny, Lilly
    All 400 Days survivors
    More Alive Inside ;)
    Eddie
    Nate
    The revelation that Stephanie escaped Roman's camp somehow and returned to be Shel's girlfriend (As Molly once said, "Don't judge." :D)

On a more serious note, I'd also like those annoying freezes and lags in the cutscenes to be gone. I don't know what causes them, but I have to imagine they're fixable.

• Does anyone know if the freezes and lags were in other Telltale games or was it a first?

• Don't:

Walker Lee (I will die if I see him in this condition) -.-
    Cut protagonist's arm (or something else)
    Bonnie

Do:
    Clementine
    Shel
    Kenny
    Nate
    Lilly

• Do:
    Nate
    Kenny
    Walker Lee
    Eddie
    Justin (if saved)
    Omid
    Jarl Balgruf
    Lilly
    Vince
    Shel
    Russel
    Banang
    More choices
    Interesting PC
    Bens brother, Den (makes Ben look perfect)
    Kenny's RV
    Wyatt
    Chuck Greene

Don't:
    Becca
    Bonnie
    Comic characters
    TV show characters

I might edit this list if I get more ideas.

• Do:
    -Clem alive;
    -Omid and Christa alive;
    -Nate and Eddie (also alive);
    -Hard choices;
    -Comic characters cameos;
    -Russell, Bonnie, Wyatt, Shel and Vince (also alive);
    -Animals (also alive).

Don't:
    -Tavia;
    -Becca;
    -Fake choices;