User Avatar Image

The Official Walking Dead Game Season 1 Easter Eggs/Secrets Thread

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 17.1K users

Hey guys, as you can tell, this is a thread about the Easter Eggs and secrets in the Walking Dead Game Season 1. Here's what we have so far:

-Duck Zombie Easter egg
-Randy Tutor

But is there any more? Even tiny ones? Post them down below if you know anything else.

EASTER EGG HUNTING SQUAD FTW!

75 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • there is a message wrote on the roof of the St Johns barn,but i can't remember what it is.

• I saw the UFO or whatever it was too. Weird, scary.

• What the hell, I thought you were kidding, if that was a Easter Egg then I think it even beats Duckpocalypse and Randy Tudor, shit how did I never see that, were there UFO's in Sam and Max or other Telltale games???!?

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: What the hell, I thought you were kidding, if that was a Easter Egg then I think it even beats Duckpocalypse and Randy Tudor, shit how did I never see that, were there UFO's in Sam and Max or other Telltale games???!?

Sam Max season 2 , there was a UFO . Although The UFO was a giant Sombrebo and the ones controlling it were a group of three mariachis .
    I have a theory , T-H-E-M are behind the apocalypse and they are going to take Vince , Wyatt , Russell , Bonnie , Shel and Becca on the ship and they are going to mess up the time stream and they are going to find Eddie , Leland and Justin stuck together in a cow body .

• @Clemmy1 said: there is a message wrote on the roof of the St Johns barn,but i can't remember what it is.

I must know more!

• @master psychic said: Sam Max season 2 , there was a UFO . Although The UFO was a giant Sombrebo and the ones controlling it were a group of three mariachis .
    I have a theory , T-H-E-M are behind the apocalypse and they are going to take Vince , Wyatt , Russell , Bonnie , Shel and Becca on the ship and they are going to mess up the time stream and they are going to find Eddie , Leland and Justin stuck together in a cow body .

nop-nope-octopus.gif

• There was? I don't remember that and I looked at everything in Episode 2.

• I can't see it; can someone screenshot it?

• @Sick Octopus said: nop-nope-octopus.gif

It get's better . The group is going to time travel around the time where Lilly is going to kill Carley/Doug and when she is about to kill them , Becca shots Lilly in the head and Lee , Clem , Ben , Carley/Doug and Kenny are going to stare at the other group with the " WTF " expressions and they are going to escape with the time elevator and the original group are going to be silent for one minute and then Kenny breaks the silence .
    Kenny: Now , what the fuck is the problem ?
    Lee: Nothing .
    Clem: Nothing .
    Carley/Doug: Nothing .
    Ben: Nothing .
    Kenny: All right , let's get back in the Rv than .
    Yeah , that theory is never going to happen but it is fun to speculate . :D

• I have 3 Easter eggs from episode 1. The Prison Lee is heading to is the same one as in the comics and TV,the prisoner the guard was talking about who cried for his mother was Thomas from the comics and later in episode 1 duck is talking to clem about Super Dinosaur which is one of Robert Kirkmans other comics

Add Comment