User Avatar Image

Your Choices in Season 1?

posted by TinyCarlos on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

NOT EVERY SINGLE CHOICE...DUH
Just the big choices.
Mine were...

Saved Duck first
Sided with Kenny
Let the girl kill herself
Saved Carley

Chopped off his leg
Shot Jolene
Said the wrong thing so Clementine ate the food ;(
Killed Larry
Killed danny only
Took supplies

Let the girl die
Let lilly get in RV(which i regret)
Fought Kenny
Killed Duck
Pushed Omid

Killed the boy
Threatend vernon
Let clementine come with
Saved Ben
Hid bite-never told

Kept lee's arm
Lost temper with kenny
Clem killed stranger
Restrained lee with handcuffs
Shot lee

Killed Danny
Stayed in the car
Stayed at the place with Roman
Told the truth to leland about dee
Walked away from nate

People went with me:
Vince, Wyatt, Bonnie, Russell-ALMOST ALL 5

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • First playthrough
    EP 1:
    -Went during the day
    -Told the truth to Hershel
    -Saved Shawn
    -Sided with Kenny
    -Didn't give the gun to Irene
    -Saved Carley

    Ep 2:
    -"Freed" David
    -Fed Clemmy, Duck, Kenny, and Mark
    -Shot Jolene
    -Didn't let Clem eat the food
    -Tried to save Larry at the meatlocker
    -Spared the brothers
    -Took the supplies from the food

    Ep 3:
    -Didn't shoot the girl
    -Left Lilly behind
    -Fought Kenny
    -Shot Duck
    -Helped Omid instead

    Ep 4:
    -Killed the boy in the attic
    -Calmly reasoned with Vernon
    -Was truthful with Vernon about Clem
    -Brought Clem to Crawford
    -Pulled Ben Up
    -Didn't reveal the bite
    -Only got Ben to come along :/

    Ep 5:
    -Cut my arm off
    -Lost temper with Kenny
    -Insisted that Christa and Omid look after Clem
    -Gave up my weapons
    -Clem killed the stranger
    -Got Clem to handcuff Lee
    -"Keep that hair short" "Find Omid & Christa"
    -Clem shot Lee
    -Almost didn't cry

    400 Days:
    -Left Eddie behind
    -Lied to Leland
    -Didn't shoot the thief
    -Left in the RV
    -Stood up to Nate and left

  • Episode 1:
    Waited until night time (I'm batman!)
    Told the truth to Hershel
    Saved Duck
    Sided with Kenny
    Didn't give Irene the gun
    Saved Carley

    Episode 2:
    Cut off David's leg
    Fed Clem, Duck, Kenny and Ben (weird I know)
    Didn't shoot Jolene
    Didn't let Clem eat the food
    Helped Kenny kill Larry
    Spared the brothers
    Stole the supplies

    Episode 3:
    Didn't shoot the girl
    Left Lilly behind
    Talked Kenny down on the train
    Kenny shot Duck (I regret that choice so much :()
    Saved Omid

    Episode 4:
    Killed the Boy in the attic
    Calmly reasoned with Vernon
    Was truthful about Clem to Vernon
    Brought Clem to Crawford
    Pulled Ben up
    Didn't reveal the bite
    My bro Kenny was the only one who came with me

    Episode 5:
    Cut arm off (Kenny did it :p)
    Didn't lose my temper with Kenny
    Insisted Kenny looked after Clem to Omid and Christa
    Gave up weapons
    Killed the Stranger
    Clem handcuffed Lee
    "Find Omid and Christa" and "Keep that hair short"
    Clem shot Lee

    400 Days:
    Shot Danny's foot off (and ate it)
    Stayed in the Car
    Nate kept me around (I didn't want to kill the old couple :()
    Told Leland the truth
    Shot the Thief (Boyd lives)
    Left in the RV

  • @TeamKennyAlways said: Episode 1:
    Waited until night time (I'm batman!)
    Told the truth to Hershel
    Saved Duck
    Sided with Kenny
    Didn't give Irene the gun
    Saved Carley

    Episode 2:
    Cut off David's leg
    Fed Clem, Duck, Kenny and Ben (weird I know)
    Didn't shoot Jolene
    Didn't let Clem eat the food
    Helped Kenny kill Larry
    Spared the brothers
    Stole the supplies

    Episode 3:
    Didn't shoot the girl
    Left Lilly behind
    Talked Kenny down on the train
    Kenny shot Duck (I regret that choice so much :()
    Saved Omid

    Episode 4:
    Killed the Boy in the attic
    Calmly reasoned with Vernon
    Was truthful about Clem to Vernon
    Brought Clem to Crawford
    Pulled Ben up
    Didn't reveal the bite
    My bro Kenny was the only one who came with me

    Episode 5:
    Cut arm off (Kenny did it :p)
    Didn't lose my temper with Kenny
    Insisted Kenny looked after Clem to Omid and Christa
    Gave up weapons
    Killed the Stranger
    Clem handcuffed Lee
    "Find Omid and Christa" and "Keep that hair short"
    Clem shot Lee

    400 Days:
    Shot Danny's foot off (and ate it)
    Stayed in the Car
    Nate kept me around (I didn't want to kill the old couple :()
    Told Leland the truth
    Shot the Thief (Boyd lives)
    Left in the RV

    I did most of the choices you did, except I went during the day, fed Carley instead of Ben, I got lucky with the apple, did not steal from the car, shot Duck, did reveal the bite, everyone came with me, I asked for Christa and Omid to protect Clem, left the car and left Nate, but other then that all the same, it's like we are the same.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I did most of the choices you did, except I went during the day, fed Carley instead of Ben, I got lucky with the apple, did not steal from the car, shot Duck, did reveal the bite, everyone came with me, I asked for Christa and Omid to protect Clem, left the car and left Nate, but other then that all the same, it's like we are the same.

    Brother is that really you? Oh wait your 2 years older than me.

  • I am Lenny, brother of Kenny, not sure who you are though.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I am Lenny


    BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER!

    All hail the Lenny and the 'Stache...

    ~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • @BubbaFightsUnlimited said: BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER!

    All hail the Lenny and the 'Stache...

    ~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Lenny doesn't have a Stache.

  • @Cany0udance said: Lenny doesn't have a Stache.

    Kenny does.

  • Episode 1: A New Day
    - Left during the day
    - Was honest with Hershel
    - Saved Duck (Was actually trying to save Shawn ^^;)
    - Sided with Kenny
    - Refused to give the gun to Irene
    - Saved Carley

    Episode 2: Starved for Help
    - Chopped off David's leg
    - Fed Clem, Carley, Duck and Kenny
    - Didn't shoot Jolene
    - Stopped Clem from eating human meat
    - Tried to help Larry
    - Took the Cattle Prod
    - Spared the Brothers
    - Took the Supplies

    Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
    - Left the Girl
    - Abandoned Lily (She killed Carley! D: )
    - Took the Spike Remover
    - Talked Kenny down
    - Helped Kenny shoot Duck
    - Helped Omid into the train

    Episode 4: Around Every Corner
    - Killed the walker child (Figured Kenny just had to kill his son, wasn't fair to him to make him kill another child.)
    - Reasoned with Vernon
    - Brought Clem to Crawford
    - Pulled Ben up
    - Revealed the Bite
    - Had everyone including Ben go with Lee

    Episode 5: No Time Left
    - Kept the arm
    - Calmly argued with Kenny
    - Said Christa and Omid should look after Clem
    - Kept weapon
    - Clem killed the Stranger (Didn't want her too. I planned on doing it!)
    - Handcuffed Lee
    - Asked Clem to Shoot Lee

    Episode 6: 400 Days
    - Shot Danny's foot off
    - Stayed in the car (Wanted to take Eddie with me though :( )
    - Left Nate
    - Told the truth to Leland (he believed me and came with me)
    - Didn't kill Roberto and left in the RV
    - Had everyone go with Tavia

Add Comment