User Avatar Image

Build Clementine a Family

posted by DomeWing333 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

She needs:
A father
A mother
A brother/sister (just one or the other)
An aunt/uncle (again, just one or the other)
A grandpa/grandma (one or the other)

Use any 5 characters alive or dead--no more, no less. You can choose to use only alive characters for more of a challenge. Focus more on what the characters can provide for Clementine rather than their relationship towards each other. The father and mother don't have to be a valid couple to be parental figures for Clem.

My family:
Father: Lee (obvious)
Mother: Katjaa (A very motherly figure, provides words of hope and can take care of injuries)
Sister: Molly (Can teach Clem cool survival techniques)
Uncle: Omid (A fun uncle for her to joke around with)
Grandpa: Chuck (Provides words of wisdom, music, and candy)

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Honestly, Jolene isn't that bad of a choice. Crazy as fuck but you KNOW she wouldn't let Danny, Andy St. John, or the Bandit get to Clementine. Especially the bandit. You pretty much end up with her and maybe Larry taking care of Clem. Could be worse.

• @DomeWing333 said: Honestly, Jolene isn't that bad of a choice. Crazy as fuck but you KNOW she wouldn't let Danny, Andy St. John, or the Bandit get to Clementine. Especially the bandit. You pretty much end up with her and maybe Larry taking care of Clem. Could be worse.

I tried to make the healthiest family available for Clem.

• @DomeWing333 said: Honestly, Jolene isn't that bad of a choice. Crazy as fuck but you KNOW she wouldn't let Danny, Andy St. John, or the Bandit get to Clementine. Especially the bandit. You pretty much end up with her and maybe Larry taking care of Clem. Could be worse.

I don't think Larry would feel comfortable staying with a crazy woman who would want to put a arrow right in his balls and string them up in a tree .

• @master psychic said: Congratulations ! You created the Bastard Family .
    ( Addams Family theme plays ) They are rude and sadistic , they are bunch of dicks , they are examples of how fucked humanity is , they are the Bastard Family . ( Finger-snapping ) .

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day.

• @master psychic said: I don't think Larry would feel comfortable staying with a crazy woman who would want to put a arrow right in his balls and string them up in a tree .

I don't know. Maybe they can bond over having both threatened to kill Lee.

• @DomeWing333 said: I don't know. Maybe they can bond over having both threatened to kill Lee.

Ha i can imagine . And then Larry would pick up daisies for Jolene and both of them would be singing " Can You Feel The Love Tonight " and Lilly would be in the corner crying because her mom is rolling in her grave .

• Father: Lee (As mainstream as this is)
    Mother: Shel, or Carley if she was Alive.
    Sibling: Would have to be Molly, she had a soft spot for Clem and she knows how to care for her sister. (Okay the Dr. Logan thing was a bit too far)
    Uncle: Gonna have to go with Omid. Clem and him get along, and she doesn't seem to give him the "swear" treatment like she does with Lee.
    Grandpa: Boyd, if he was alive. He's probably the most sincere and straightened out character in the Walking Dead so far.

• Father:Lee
    Mother:Carley,they were together
    Sister:Becca and shel
    Brother:Glenn and Ben
    Uncle: Doug and Kenny
    Grandpa:Pewdiepie
    ahah just kidding.
    Grandpa:Chuck.

• Father: Lee, because I'm too lazy to think of something original.
    Mother: Carley, for same reasons as above.
    COUSIN: Duck. Clem likes (to torment) him. He's the cousin, not the brother, because...
    Uncle: Kenny. Lee's bro has his family's back. Also, is the father of Duck.
    Grandpa: Bill, from Left 4 Dead. Because he's old, crotchety, and you never said they had to be from The Walking Dead.

Add Comment