User Avatar Image

Kenny..really?

posted by Roy1306 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

its not another "kenny is alive "thread coz i dont want him in S2 but after few times of playing I decited f kenny -im 100% behind lilly.
i agree kenny can be a great guy if you are 100% with him but..why should you do that?
berely a day after you met him there is the duck argument in the drugstore,kenny is expecting lee to have his back even if we dont know duck is bitten wich is unfair towards lee.
on the argument with lilly in e2 lilly says :everyone started hating me coz im the 1 handeling the food rations" while kenny just complaining about how shitty job she is doing..she was the 1 to step and lead.not him.

meat locker :
Larry situation was pretty much same as the bitten-duck argument :
1.they both had a risk for coming back as a walker
2.rest of the group was closed with them (walkers outsie of the drugstore/locked at the meat locker)

3-thier condition was unknown (dead larry/bitten duck)

so when it was kenny's son -he wasnt bitten
when it was lilly's dad-he is dead
he didnt do it to protect the group - for me it was like a revange for the man that wanted to kill his son - and he is (again) expecting lee to help him kill lilly's only thing she got left.

argument in ep3 he want to abandon the only shelter they got coz he thinks after 3 months of the apocolypse there are boats left..really?

I chose the "go f yourself option n ep4..didnt have any patience to his games when clem is in danger

what do you think about the man and what are your opinion about these cases I mentioned?

excuse my english btw :P

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Domewing, stop making so much fecking sense.

Kenny is now my mustachioed brouche.

• To reiterate, I think he's an interesting character, and not an inherently bad person who's trying to look after his family, but he was still a fair-weather friend who was set on a downward spiral as circumstances got worse and worse.

• Well, I sided with Kenny on every single thing, mainly not because he was my bro, but I, well, agreed with him.
    I saved Duck.
    I killed Larry.
    I stole the supplies.
    I left Lilly.
    I killed Duck for him.
    I agreed with him in basically everything.
    So meh.

• @Sick Octopus said: Domewing, stop making so much fecking sense.

Kenny is now my mustachioed brouche.

I'll call that a victory.

• @DomeWing333 said: I'll call that a victory.

tumblr_inline_miciwcHxxq1ry79u3.gif

It's true.

I'm a card carrying member of the Brostache Brigade, Ken's my guy, but, I will happily admit that he will at times go into douchemode and unashamedly so.

Brouche it is.

• Lol the Kenny Facepalm needs to be used alot more on these forums!

• nobody is perfect, anybody who expects people to be perfect (even their best friends) are eventually going to be sadly disappointed, but i agreed with kenny on most things and i respect people that people that are loyal to their family, it is the reason why i didn't just hate larry (although hearing that Larry may have been physically abusive towards Lilly changes that opinion) so kenny is my bro and i can look past his flaws and i think he is a good person

• @thestalkinghead said: nobody is perfect, anybody who expects people to be perfect (even their best friends) are eventually going to be sadly disappointed, but i agreed with kenny on most things and i respect people that people that are loyal to their family, it is the reason why i didn't just hate larry (although hearing that Larry may have been physically abusive towards Lilly changes that opinion) so kenny is my bro and i can look past his flaws and i think he is a good person

I wrote he can be a great guy if you side with him but his actions in the cases I mentiond were really wrong -once you get in a survival team that is feeding you,giving you and your kid shelter and taking care of you you gotta stop complaining about the way things are coz for my opinion he couldnt done any better then Lilly when it comes to leadership. its LEE's decisions - Kenny cant hate him over it for not having his back even if his opinions were wrong

• @Robert Morgan said: I disagree. He's a good man with a bad disposition.

Kenny is a good man? Seriously? A man is defined by his actions. Let's consider some of his choices of action and views. Kenny thought the whole group should take the food even after most of the group pointed out that the owners could come back. His attitude was finders keepers, you snooze you lose. I thought that was a bit harsh but not exactly evil but when Kenny told me to leave the woman to suffer so her screams would draw out walkers that confirmed how far his views were from mine. In that moment he wasn't making a quick decision like in the meat locker he had thought it out and planned a strategy. The only word to describe his mentality in that scene is wicked. That was definitely something that the Governor would have done or suggested.

When he told me not to try and help the girl because she was "dead already"I disregarded him and ended the girl’s misery then he blamed Lee at the motor inn for messing everything up even though I still managed to get lots of supplies. Not to mention the fact that he left me for dead when I was being swarmed by walkers. His behaviour wasn't much better than when Shane left Otis in the TV show, the only difference is I escaped but less imagine the game continued the story even if I died in the drugstore like the heay rain game, he would have been responsible for me dying and he would have lied to the group on his return the way Shane did. He did keep what he did in the meat locker from his wife after all.

All you have to do is look at how the other characters in the game see him. Molly thinks he's a dick, so does Christa who generally perceived him the way I do, insensitive, selfish until his redeeming moment. I mean he didn't even want to wait for Omid to rest. The only people that really had love for Kenny are his family and the player if they were "team Kenny".

Kenny was cool in episode 1 but from 2 onwards he was a pantomime villain in the sense that he behaved in ways purposed and designed to evoke negative reactions, hence the fight scene option on the train. Telltale built up towards that by making him goad and taunt the player until they said fuck it enough is enough. Kenny would be swearing at Lee, shaking his head and giving Lee dirty looks when he wasn't looking if Lee didn't help him kill Larry.

Personally I think the man that kidnapped Clementine had more decency and was in a bad disposition, who broke down and lost his sanity after events that Lee's people caused.

• @loop hole said: Kenny is a good man? Seriously? A man is defined by his actions. Let's consider some of his choices of action and views. Kenny thought the whole group should take the food even after most of the group pointed out that the owners could come back. His attitude was finders keepers, you snooze you lose. I thought that was a bit harsh but not exactly evil but when Kenny told me to leave the woman to suffer so her screams would draw out walkers that confirmed how far his views were from mine. In that moment he wasn't making a quick decision like in the meat locker he had thought it out and planned a strategy. The only word to describe his mentality in that scene is wicked. That was definitely something that the Governor would have done or suggested.

When he told me not to try and help the girl because she was "dead already"I disregarded him and ended the girl’s misery then he blamed Lee at the motor inn for messing everything up even though I still managed to get lots of supplies. Not to mention the fact that he left me for dead when I was being swarmed by walkers. His behaviour wasn't much better than when Shane left Otis in the TV show, the only difference is I escaped but less imagine the game continued the story even if I died in the drugstore like the heay rain game, he would have been responsible for me dying and he would have lied to the group on his return the way Shane did. He did keep what he did in the meat locker from his wife after all.

All you have to do is look at how the other characters in the game see him. Molly thinks he's a dick, so does Christa who generally perceived him the way I do, insensitive, selfish until his redeeming moment. I mean he didn't even want to wait for Omid to rest. The only people that really had love for Kenny are his family and the player if they were "team Kenny".

Kenny was cool in episode 1 but from 2 onwards he was a pantomime villain in the sense that he behaved in ways purposed and designed to evoke negative reactions, hence the fight scene option on the train. Telltale built up towards that by making him goad and taunt the player until they said fuck it enough is enough. Kenny would be swearing at Lee, shaking his head and giving Lee dirty looks when he wasn't looking if Lee didn't help him kill Larry.

Personally I think the man that kidnapped Clementine had more decency and was in a bad disposition, who broke down and lost his sanity after events that Lee's people caused.

they were all good decisions, they were starving so they needed the food, the woman was dead so no need to risk the lives of the living and larry was a danger to the entire group, i talked kenny down in the train so it was you who wanted to fight him, and if you thought the stranger had more decency than Kenny... well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

Add Comment