User Avatar Image

How much did you cry in Season 1?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

How much did you cry in Season 1? Honestly, I didn't cry throughout the game. I came really close though when Kenny (Favorite character) and Ben (4th favorite character) died in the same scene in Episode 5. Though Kenny might not be dead, but who cares. When Lee died, I didn't cry or go halfway. How about you? Did you cry at all? If so, when did you cy?

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I got teary eyed when Kenny rescued Christa, and I cried like a baby during the jewelry store scene. More so the third time than the first or second.

• I pretty much got teary eyed/cried at any sad scene. :(

Especially the end... THE FEELS! :(

• There is a pretty good reason why some people call this game the Walking Feels, no wonder.

• Just the ending for me. So many emotions right there.
    I was upset when Lily shot Carley but I didn't tear up. I think it was more shock and anger so I didn't have to think twice about leaving Lily behind. I wanted Carley, Lee and Clem to have a sunset ending as a happy little family and Lily took that away from them!:mad:

• @RainbowKitten said:
    I was upset when Lily shot Carley but I didn't tear up. I think it was more shock and anger so I didn't have to think twice about leaving Lily behind. I wanted Carley, Lee and Clem to have a sunset ending as a happy little family and Lily took that away from them!:mad:

Exactly! I also didn't think twice about leaving Lilly, as she just shot my favorite character for no reason.

• I cried when I had to shoot duck and at the end i bawled. Clem was so sad :(

• it was sad when i lost Kenny in the dark room where he made my guy drop the walkietalkie. i almost cried when Clem had to kill my guy but i was happy in the end where she sees the two people in the distance which i think are omid and his girl friend (i cant recall his girlfriends name.)

• @jdogg678910 said: (i cant recall his girlfriends name.)

Christa (I don't like her)

• I didn't cry at all until the very end when Lee was about to die. Then I bawled like a baby.

• Laugh it up good, Telltale, you dun made me cry a lot.

I didn't shed any tears until episode 3. At that point I kinda didn't think I would!

Sooo wrong. I was in shock when Carley got killed. The crying came when the group piled into the RV minus 2, after realizing I'd never get to share another sweet moment with Carley again.

Of course, my cries turned into complete hysterics for the brief moment I thought Clem had turned into a walker. Carley dying seemed like the end of the world, but Lee's nightmare wiped that stupid notion from my head as I realized we still had plenty to fight for.

I also couldn't hold it together seeing the devastated look on Kenny's face as he saw Katjaa laying there and Duck just staring blankly into space. It was just so unexpected. I didn't know what to say, what I could say to help the man.

Episode 4 I was fine again until the end where it absolutely ruined me. You know what happens!

Then episode 5 came along. Haha... I thought I had myself prepared to be strong through it and not cry again. I think it goes without saying that after Kenny went out in a blaze of glory I had bro tears streaming down my cheeks all the way to the Marsh House. I held it together again to rescue Clem, but then the floodgates broke and there was no stopping it. I don't remember how long it took me to stop, but that song during the credits truly did not help one bit.

Add Comment