1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @coolsome said: SpongeBob: Please, Mr. Dutchman, we can't take it! Constantly moaning and groaning!
    Patrick: Invisible to the world!
    SpongeBob: Living without a soul!
    Patrick: IT'S MISERABLE!
    SpongeBob: HOW COULD ANYONE LIVE LIKE THIS?!
    *Squidward drinks tea* Hmm?...

I still don’t think the show is as funny as it used to be. However that may be, what you posted was pretty damn funny.

• @Vainamoinen said: Allow me to return this comment in about six months.

Six months would be about... February, right? Yeah... um... when I was a kid, I thought February was the start of springtime, if that gives any indication of the weather. XD

@Vainamoinen said: I read a statitsic the other day, that less than 0.5% of British homes have air conditioning. Which is definitely true. I've never been in a home with air con. And maybe only 4 or 5 stores with it. So temperatures may be lower here, but there is no escape when it does get hot. I was in London the other week
    when it reached 35 degrees, and it was just horrible on the underground. They were giving out health warnings over the tannoy, and they had people standing in the stations with bottles of water in case anyone felt faint.

I suck with heat. I just sweat buckets, all the time. And I burn incredibly easily. And my eyes are sensitive to the light. But today is good. We've had storms all day. And what looked like a triple rainbow (just about, I couldn't make my mind up.).

Technically, I have AC now, but I don't use it very often because it's expensive... and when we do use it, it's just to get the temperature down to slightly cooler than outside. When I was in Berkeley, I didn't have AC at all, but we managed to keep our apartment pretty cool by opening multiple windows and getting an air current through during the night and then shutting them during the day (also never leaving a door open for more time than it absolutely takes to enter the dwelling. Most windows around here have screens on them to keep the bugs out, so that's also a bonus.

• I've had to reapply for student finance today as it turns out that the previous application I put in has somehow been messed up on their system and hasn't been fully processed. The annoying thing is that I asked them about this back at Easter and they said they'd sort it and now it's nearly August and nothing has been done nor had there been any indication that there was something majorly wrong with my application on the student finance site.

Just hope it can all be sorted before I need to move to London in less than eight weeks. I should at least get the maintenance grant and loan, it's the tuition fee loan that could be problematic. I'm fearing that by the time the new application is processed and judgement is pronounced that I'll have a few weeks to some how find £9,000 to pay for the first year of the course.

• I just realized I've been hanging around here for over five years. I was in middle school when I made this account, and now I'm getting ready for college. I feel weird right now...

• A demo of Ravenwood comes out today or tomorrow. Prepare for some real shittiness that I spent a month on. I mean, perpare for the most fun you've ever had! Or whatever.

I've had a drink ortwo.

• I love Summer time. WWE is always its best around this time and before Wrestleamania time.

• @Secret Fawful said: A demo of Ravenwood comes out today or tomorrow. Prepare for some real shittiness that I spent a month on. I mean, perpare for the most fun you've ever had! Or whatever.

I've had a drink ortwo.

Well, if it comes out today, I'll play it. If it comes out tomorrow I'll have to wait until Wednesday probably because: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wftKf04N5r0

• That may be the most navel-gaze-y, self-congratulatory songs in the history of Hollywood.

• @ted12 said: I just realized I've been hanging around here for over five years. I was in middle school when I made this account, and now I'm getting ready for college. I feel weird right now...

Me too. Except I wasn't in middle school. Or college. But I am five years older.

• @Rather Dashing said: That may be the most navel-gaze-y, self-congratulatory songs in the history of Hollywood.

I like it because it's reminiscent of a time when going to the movies was an event.

This discussion has been closed.