User Avatar Image

Was andy really bad?

posted by TheGamingSquadMC on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I dont know why nut i had the feeling that andy wasnt the one with the idea to eat everyone, he seemed like a okay guy to me, danny was a creep and the mother was suspisious.. How do you think how he was in lee's group? Andy was strong though, i mean if i getting hitted that much i wouldnt stand up

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes.

He was going to eat Lee's group, with no remorse.

• @Cany0udance said: Yes.

He was going to eat Lee's group, with no remorse.

Yeah i know but i think when it begin he wasnt the guy with the idea

• I agree. I still think Andy was bad.. but I don't think he came up with the idea of cannibalism. I'm pretty sure that Danny and Brenda came up with that idea (Danny was said to be a "mama's boy" as well) and convinced Andy that it was the only choice.

• I assumed that he was the brains behind the St. John's operation honestly.

• Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS he was luring survivors to the dairy; lying, butchering, and eating them!

Edit: He held two little kids at gunpoint!!!

• It may not have been his idea, seems more Danny's bag, but he actively participated in harvesting humans, so, yes, bad.

He was probably relatively normal pre-ZA, unlike Danny if some of the unused audio files are anything to go by. Post-ZA he's become almost affably evil (or faux affably evil) - depends on your interpretation.

I love how contrasting the two brothers are though, personality and looks wise. Danny also takes after his mother in the looks department. Incidentally, did anyone get absolutely creeped out by the way her face/voice changed on the step when she starts with the "Kinda peaceful out here aint it.". That, that was the moment I wanted to run away from the farm screaming.

• @Sick Octopus said: It may not have been his idea, seems more Danny's bag, but he actively participated in harvesting humans, so, yes, bad.

He was probably relatively normal pre-ZA, unlike Danny if some of the unused audio files are anything to go by. Post-ZA he's become almost affably evil (or faux affably evil) - depends on your interpretation.

I love how contrasting the two brothers are though, personality and looks wise. Danny also takes after his mother in the looks department. Incidentally, did anyone get absolutely creeped out by the way her face/voice changed on the step when she starts with the "Kinda peaceful out here aint it.". That, that was the moment I wanted to run away from the farm screaming.

Yeah i know she said it on a suspicious way but andy fate is unknown so maybe we see him a little time in season 2 yeah you can kill him but i dont know. I liked him and roman (same voice and roman is bald but just is andy)

• Andy had some impressive cheekbones and jawline; you could fricking abseil off them ;) Roman is slightly more slackfaced. Different voice actors too. But, yeah, very, very similar in appearance and sound.

I think Andy is most certainly walker chow but he was a fantastic character and his voice actor was superb.

• @Sick Octopus said: Andy had some impressive cheekbones and jawline; you could fricking abseil off them ;) Roman is slightly more slackfaced. Different voice actors too. But, yeah, very, very similar in appearance and sound.

I think Andy is most certainly walker chow but he was a fantastic character and his voice actor was superb.

Yeah i listen to the voice and then i think they are nice dont know why..

By danny i thought what a creep
    andy i thought was an okay nice guy
    And brenda changed her voice with some setence so i didnt know what to think..

I mean roman sounds like a okay guy too, and he is, yeah maybe he kills a lot but it is needed

• Great character. If it hadn't been for that little "cannibalism" thing, I think he would have been bro material. But hey, nobody's perfect, right?

Add Comment