User Avatar Image

Tavia Everett?

posted by Dildor on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

Maybe this has been posted before, I haven't seen it. Anyone think this is a possibility? Did Lee ever mention his wife's name?
She seems too nice to be a cheater but we didn't get to play as her for very long.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's definitely a lead to go on. I hope that Telltale do confirm it in Season 2, it's just a small tie in to the comics (and Episode 1) that won't have a massive effect on either characters, but I think it would be cool to add.

• Stephanie is probably too young for Lee and Bonnie was an addict. Back in episode 1 when I had no idea where it was going, I thought maybe at some point Lee's wife might show up into the mix. Tavia was the first character I thought it was even remotely possible.

As for the vince situation, it has a lot more evidence, but to me they don't really look like brothers.

• Not being gay, But Lee seemed like a guy who could easly get girls....why would he settle for a fatty like Tavia? Trust me, good looking guys rarely end up with ugly girls =[ and vice versa

• More then likely you are right, and him being a nice guy makes it even easier.

• I don't think they're related.

• @ZacTB said: The fact that Glenn grew up in Macon, states he was in a lot of debt with people in the comics, had to steal cars to make money and not too mention how he doesn't want to speak about his family in Episode 1 are small hints I think. And then Vince was in Macon killing someone to protect his younger brother (this person desperately pleas that they don’t know his brother also) suggests to me that Telltale is heavily hinting that Vince is Glenn’s older brother. Not too mention the obvious physical similarities (no not just because they are both Asian), it could be that they may have the same model but I believe Telltale did that on purpose.

It's not all the strongest evidence but it's something, I definitely believe Glenn and Vince are brothers.

YES glenn was in Debut and yes Vinces brother was in trouble, but you are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 28, In the comics, you see a " FINAL WARNING " letter in Glens car, Obviously he Owes SOME KIND OF FORMAL COMPANY MONEY.....Mabey he took out a legit loan from a bank, who knows, and Vinces brother was most likley in trouble with some GANGSTA types because if Vinces brother owed the bank a lot of money, why the hell would Vince go shoot someone? Its insane, think about it, Hell i love my own sister but if she borrowed money and could not pay the bank back i would help her by loaning her money....Not shooting the bank manager.....see my point? I hope we can now stop with the whole VINCE - GLEN BRO theory because its retarded, not EVERYONE in TWD is connected ya know.

• I love how you raged and made a new topic soley about this. :P

• @Dildor said: I love how you raged and made a new topic soley about this. :P

Im just sick and tired of dumb people...if it somehow turns out to be his bro then i WILL apologise and feel like an asshole, but i just KNOW it wont.

• @Yertos said: They didn't have different voices I don't think. We never heard Joyce speak, Boyd has about one line and Clive says about 4 words. They sounded the same to me.

I'd say Boyd sounds older/wiser in 400 Days than in episode 4, and the accents sound pretty different. He didn't sound as tired or old in episode 4. Clive's voice is definitely different, too, though as you said, he only had four words. But even then, I'd say he sounds authoritative in 400 Days (which my sister would definitely vouch for, she *loves* his 400 Days voice for some reason, lol), whereas he's the one who sounded rather old and tired in episode 4. It could be a matter of him being more sickly back then, though. I'm not sure if he was one of the ones who was "sick and needed constant care", the other being Joyce, of course.

In any case, they apparently changed the voice actors for 400 Days, so they're naturally going to sound a bit different, anyway.

• @KilledLarry said: YES glenn was in Debut and yes Vinces brother was in trouble, but you are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 28, In the comics, you see a " FINAL WARNING " letter in Glens car, Obviously he Owes SOME KIND OF FORMAL COMPANY MONEY.....Mabey he took out a legit loan from a bank, who knows, and Vinces brother was most likley in trouble with some GANGSTA types because if Vinces brother owed the bank a lot of money, why the hell would Vince go shoot someone? Its insane, think about it, Hell i love my own sister but if she borrowed money and could not pay the bank back i would help her by loaning her money....Not shooting the bank manager.....see my point? I hope we can now stop with the whole VINCE - GLEN BRO theory because its retarded, not EVERYONE in TWD is connected ya know.

Dude no need to get so hostile, it's just an idea. I still think they are brothers, I don't care what other people say or any other evidence that is against this fact. Like Lilly Caul in the game actually being the one in in the comics (whereas Robert Kirkman said they aren't), this is my 'headcanon'.

Edit: Never mind, just read the thread that you made. Homophobia and ignorance isn't gonna help you're argument. Noticed you are banned now anyway so it doesn't matter.

Add Comment