User Avatar Image

Poker night 2: Bounty Glitch ~ Didn't receive items

posted by gokum on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

Well I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if they did please tell me how to fix it if they could.

What happened was I complete my set of bounty tasks and then claptrap put his I love gaming statue up for grabs. surprisingly I won it and then I went to download the award and yes I have the bounty in-game but not the achievement thus leading to me not getting the dapper disguise for TF2. Obviously I can't win it back and get the achievement since I have already won it.

Please help!

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bugger, looks like I'll have to start all over again. Oh well, thanks Matt. You've been a great help :)

• I was playing offline and won the Brock Samson item but it didn't register as an achievement. I am very dissapointed and hope they fix this very soon. Brock won't put the item up again or anything.

• There's nothing to fix, if you play offline and win an item, you don't get the achivement, hence you don't get the TF2 item. You'll need to do what Matt said to fix it.

• I won the GLaDOS bounty item while online but didn't get the achievement. I am running the Mac version.

• So Steam servers just dropped and I missed out on "Personality Goes a Long Way" and "Unlock all the Things" which happen to be the two of the hardest achievements to unlock. I'm about half way there to the "We Are the 1%" and as I am only one trophy shy of a perfect game I would rather not reset at this point as I've got far too many games to get through to replay stuff like this for the sole purpose of achievement chasing.

Whilst I understand that this online/offline thing is a Steam issue and I've just had a lot of bad luck here, I do not get why the code in the game just doesn't check if a player has the items or not and unlock the achievements based on that rather than wait for the exact moment when you trigger the item unlock?

Is there any possibility you guys might adjust this in an upcoming patch? Reading through various sites, forums and on the Steam community this seems to be a pretty widespread problem.

I would really appreciate an answer in either case.

• Weird i have the trophies for ash's bounty, claptrap's statue, and the banjo from sam, but it wont let me have the heads in B2 its just non unlocking WTF!!!!!! I tryed for hours syncing trophies redownloading in bounty menu and re loading B2 etc, Yes my psn is linked with shift idk man idk...

• I played Online but no achievement or item in TF2 - Im pretty sure about being online

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

If you are still not receiving your unlock in your shift account, please send an email to support@gearboxsoftware.com Please provide them a screenshot proving your unlock of this item, and they will be able to assist you further with this issue.

• Hello, sorry for reviving this thread but i had the same problem except i was online at the moment and thus could not receive my TF2 Item. Am i really forced to delete my saves or is there another way for me to win my item ?

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Unfortunately if Steam went down at the point that you received the item, you will have to delete your saves, and re-win that particular item.

Add Comment