User Avatar Image

I've made analysis posts about different characters

posted by Visambros on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Does anyone want to read them?

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Anyaway, I enjoyed your Nate analysis, but I think Eddie shot that guy at point blank, probably because he was taken by surprise and didn't see him until he was close.

• @Kaserkin said: Anyaway, I enjoyed your Nate analysis, but I think Eddie shot that guy at point blank, probably because he was taken by surprise and didn't see him until he was close.

Ahhh I'm so scared about my Nate analysis posts, because I tried so hard to be true to his character but all I can think is how everything I wrote is wrong (Me being paranoid of course). I'm really glad you liked it though.

As far as Eddie goes, I have no idea what happened there. You're probably right though, that does make sense.

• @Visambros said: Ahhh I'm so scared about my Nate analysis posts, because I tried so hard to be true to his character but all I can think is how everything I wrote is wrong (Me being paranoid of course). I'm really glad you liked it though.

I liked your Nate post, though I can't honestly say I've read it all. I'll get around to that, and I'm sure it will be great. I get paranoid about the stuff I write too, so don't let that get in your way of writing more. Apparently, it comes with the territory.

• @Rock114 said: I liked your Nate post, though I can't honestly say I've read it all. I'll get around to that, and I'm sure it will be great. I get paranoid about the stuff I write too, so don't let that get in your way of writing more. Apparently, it comes with the territory.

Thank you.

I do want to write more analysis posts about different characters, but I have no idea what to write about. Luckily I have other fan related things I'm working on at the moment. Again, I'm kind of nervous putting it up here, but I'm going to do it anyways.

Freaking out about your work really does come with the territory.

• I know what you mean, I am doing a Fan Fic and I am the same way, hoping that I do not screw up a character like Nate, which I am not sure how I would react if he does die, and I mean think he is a great character, but he is a mad man that will do anything.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I know what you mean, I am doing a Fan Fic and I am the same way, hoping that I do not screw up a character like Nate, which I am not sure how I would react if he does die, and I mean think he is a great character, but he is a mad man that will do anything.

Ah the troubles of staying true to pre-existing characters.

Also I know there's something wrong with him but I still don't want him to die. However, I'm afraid of what he might do so...

• It's a big fear, and it's even larger when the character in question ether does not have a lot of screentime, or has so much screentime, I mean I am not sure what Nate would do when he meets the character, and I have some problems with how people like Booker or Elizabeth would react to somethings, so mixing them together is a lot harder then I could ever have guessed, and since I trust you guys so much, I have to questions, should I keep Carley alive in this Fan Fic, and what should I name it.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: It's a big fear, and it's even larger when the character in question ether does not have a lot of screentime, or has so much screentime, I mean I am not sure what Nate would do when he meets the character, and I have some problems with how people like Booker or Elizabeth would react to somethings, so mixing them together is a lot harder then I could ever have guessed, and since I trust you guys so much, I have to questions, should I keep Carley alive in this Fan Fic, and what should I name it.

You should keep Carley alive if she adds to the plot. If she doesn't then I wouldn't suggest that you have her, but it's up to you.

As far as naming it, I'm not sure what it should be called. But think about a common theme in your story and maybe name it that? Or name it after something important that happens in the story but do it in such a way that it doesn't spoil anything?

• Well I guess Carley was going to be a minor character, after some thought it would make the roadside argument not as good, as ether no one dies, or someone less important gets killed, and I do plan on adding Lilly back toward the end, and my idea was that I like reading these fan fics, so what do I do that has never been done before, I thought I was add two of my favorite characters from my other favorite game, hint, it's in the name, along with some of my good friends, plus a few other characters from zombie games I like, and have in Savannah during the beginning.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Well I guess Carley was going to be a minor character, after some thought it would make the roadside argument not as good, as ether no one dies, or someone less important gets killed, and I do plan on adding Lilly back toward the end, and my idea was that I like reading these fan fics, so what do I do that has never been done before, I thought I was add two of my favorite characters from my other favorite game, hint, it's in the name, along with some of my good friends, plus a few other characters from zombie games I like, and have in Savannah during the beginning.

Sounds good.

Add Comment