User Avatar Image

The Official " Ben is so " jokes thread

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Let's start the " Ben is so weak , pathetic , idiotic , etc " jokes .
Here is my mine :
Ben is so weak that Clementine , Becca , Carley , Lilly , Molly , Joyce , Stephanie , Shel , Bonnie , Kenny's moustache and Duck can beat him at arm wrestling .

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: They are the same, it is just another form of Ben, to be honest how fast did everyone catch on to the fact Justin is voiced by Ben?

I caught on with the hint that Trevor was voicing an "asshole white-collar criminal" in Vince's storyline before 400 Days was out. During the time, pretty much all of Vince's storyline was spoiled for me because it was the demo for E3 and lots of reviewers posted a general consensus of the story.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: They are the same, it is just another form of Ben, to be honest how fast did everyone catch on to the fact Justin is voiced by Ben?

Right when Justin said, "come on man!" I knew they sounded familiar. I didn't realize it was ben until he said, "anyway, better than stealing his virginity."

• I noticed it almost straight away purely because Ben's voice has been seared into my brain for all eternity.

I also think that Justin has Ben-esque features and it certainly helped with the connection.

• I remember Trevor Hoffman talking about voicing someone new, but I got of the forums to avoid spoilers when they showed Vinces story at E3, when he said "anyway, better than stealing his virginity" I thought it was him, but I was unsure because some of those lines did not sound like Ben, I had to really look at the credits to know it was him, and I should have picked up on it faster knowing how many times I replayed the game in the time between the Episodes.

I realised as soon as he spoke.

• ben is actually an ancient demon who caused the outbreak he disguses as a wimpy kid to gain trust and then "accidently" cause they're death. rumors say he's still out they're and sightings continue. we should start making sightings pics with him in the background

• @zeke10 said: ben is actually an ancient demon who caused the outbreak he disguses as a wimpy kid to gain trust and then "accidently" cause they're death. rumors say he's still out they're and sightings continue. we should start making sightings pics with him in the background

So Ben was behind Clem when Lee died, he was in the window looking at the couple that gets killed by Nate, he was in the cornfield when Dee gets smashed in the face, he was in the van when Roberto gets shot in the head, and when someone dies in season 2 he will be there.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: So Ben was behind Clem when Lee died, he was in the window looking at the couple that gets killed by Nate, he was in the cornfield when Dee gets smashed in the face, he was in the van when Roberto gets shot in the head, and when someone dies in season 2 he will be there.

yes he's always watching aswell

Add Comment