1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What's on my mind right now is the fact that the number of pages in this thread past the year of my birth two pages ago.

    Now there's a pointless thought.

  • @Rather Dashing said: Smiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gifSmiley-Begging.gif



    OKAY!! I'll get you it!

    bttf_deluxe_med.png

  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

    I was, obviously, joking about banning people.

    The smilies though...

    Yeah, that's too much (and you knew it was before you even did it, Dashing). As Friar pointed out, us mods can edit posts, and I have in this case. Just... exercise a little restraint in future please.

  • 35-scribblenauts-unmasked-a-dc-comics-ad

    Why did he draw them all mouthless?

  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

    Because effort.

  • @Darth Marsden said: I was, obviously, joking about banning people.

    The smilies though...

    Yeah, that's too much (and you knew it was before you even did it, Dashing). As Friar pointed out, us mods can edit posts, and I have in this case. Just... exercise a little restraint in future please.



    You know, the power of editing other peoples posts isn't just limited to mods and admins. Legend has it that there is an e-talisman hidden in the bowels of this very forum, that will grant mod-like powers to all find it. However, most of the power drives most people insane. They are filled with an insatiable desire to find out what the difference is between a massive crush and being in love.

    @Darth Marsden said: What's on my mind right now is the fact that the number of pages in this thread past the year of my birth two pages ago.

    Now there's a pointless thought.

    Wait, 1786 was two pages ago?

    :p

    Roll on the 90's. They were awesome. The Spice Girls! AOL! Vengaboys! And of course, little old me.

  • @Friar said: You know, the power of editing other peoples posts isn't just limited to mods and admins. Legend has it that there is an e-talisman hidden in the bowels of this very forum, that will grant mod-like powers to all find it. However, most of the power drives most people insane. They are filled with an insatiable desire to find out what the difference is between a massive crush and being in love.



    Oh yeah, I found that awhile back and used it to temporarily turn myself, Comrade Pants, and Secret Fawful into mods until the sheer pressure of maintaining the alternate reality caused me to-- I mean, pshh... that's ridiculous. An e-talisman? Who would ever believe in something absurd like that?

  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

    Oh, THAT talisman. Yeah, I used it once.

    ...it broke. I was too awesome for it to handle.

  • Okay, you bastard demo, I finished you and you're getting uploaded to an ftp.

  • Woop! And I shall play it and then flame your facebook page in an antagonizing manner just like the internet taught me to do.

This discussion has been closed.