User Avatar Image

What if Dave Fennoy said "Previously, on the Walking Dead..." to open episode 6?

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

I think it might be a nice little touch by Telltale, and add an eerie vibe to the beginning of season 2. We're literally hearing Lee's ghost speak to us.

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You're confusing him with Ehkay. Robert Morgan likes Clem. Wants her to live out the apocalypse all happy-like.

• I watched Cry and pew or whatever his name is and I still do not see the sadness it is a zombie apocalypse I lost count of how many I have seen but it is an apocalypse people are going to die there are not a lot of people (if any) left by the end of the movies.

• @DomeWing333 said: You're confusing him with Ehkay. Robert Morgan likes Clem. Wants her to live out the apocalypse all happy-like.

Get back to me when you're feeling in a less "trolly" mood.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Well maybe Dave for the first one, then someone else, I would like to her Clementine say it at least once.

How about a different person for each episode. Like somebody who really impacted the episode number in Season 1?

Like:

In S2's first Episode, we'll hear "Previously on..." from the voice of Lee, and it shows the events of S1.

The next four episode's previously ons would show the previous episode.

Episode 2 would be the voice of Lilly.

Episode 3 would be the voice of Kenny.

Episode 4 would be the voice of Ben.

Episode 5 would be Clementine.

Unless we don't want to dwell on the past and just have characters from Season 2 say it.

• @Robert Morgan said: Get back to me when you're feeling in a less "trolly" mood.

I think DomeWing is being completely genuine. The other poster wishes abject misery and doom for Clementine. Anything in the opposing direction is "happy-like" enough for me ;)

I'm quite willing to be completely wrong, however. I frequently am.

• @Robert Morgan said: Get back to me when you're feeling in a less "trolly" mood.

...that was trolly? Sure it was a bit of an oversimplification but it's not untrue. All of us would like Clem to live out the zombie apocalypse all happy-like. Well, almost all of us.

• Sorry I did not read that part, sorry I met that one guy.

• @Sick Octopus said: I think DomeWing is being completely genuine. The other poster wishes abject misery and doom for Clementine. Anything in the opposing direction is "happy-like" enough for me ;)

Yes, because any ending that DOESN'T have Clem being eaten alive by walkers or raped to death by a gang of thugs is automatically overflowing with unicorns, rainbows, and pixie dust.

I'm sorry, but that kind of attitude is complete bullshit.

• @Robert Morgan said: Yes, because any ending that DOESN'T have Clem being eaten alive by walkers or raped to death by a gang of thugs is automatically overflowing with unicorns, rainbows, and pixie dust.

I'm sorry, but that kind of attitude is complete bullshit.

@Robert Morgan said: Anything in the opposing direction is "happy-like" enough for me ;)

That's a big fucking anything. It doesn't necessitate jumping to to My Little Clementine, Walkers are Magic .

It better not.

• @Sick Octopus said: That's a big fucking anything. It doesn't necessitate jumping to to My Little Clementine, Walkers are Magic .

It better not.

Don't act like you wouldn't watch the shit out of that.

Add Comment