1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @coolsome said: Has anyone seen this movie in its entirety? What the hell is up with the villains!? Why do they want to fight women at the docks?

Because women are just as capable combatants as men are, you sexist sack of shit.

Jk have a new action figure.

1763908-KWTN8KM.jpg

• @Vainamoinen said: /edit: OMG Darth, have you seen that quarantined spambot above? Now they're actually DISCUSSING the crush subject. :eek:

I did. My mind simply couldn't take the insanity and blanked it out.

• The Walking Dead boards are like reading Youtube comments.

• @coolsome said: Has anyone seen this movie in its entirety? What the hell is up with the villains!? Why do they want to fight women at the docks?

Yes, I have. Have you?

The antagonists are bullies... just like in Karate Kid 1. Their instructor is a war veteran who is so psychologically fixated on war that he has brought the fight back home with him and teaches his karate students to hate others... just like in Karate Kid 1.

Julie is an easy target for bullying because she's a troublemaker at school. She doesn't bully, but she gets into mischief.

And yes, women are just as capable of fighting, like Fawful said.

• @Chyron8472 said: Yes, I have. Have you?

No that's why I was asking.

The antagonists are bullies... just like in Karate Kid 1. Their instructor is a war veteran who is so psychologically fixated on war that he has brought the fight back home with him and teaches his karate students to hate others... just like in Karate Kid 1.

Well yh I get that but they do nonsensical things like jump off the rafters into the prom and his line about every girl would love a chance to fight him at the docks..that's just bloody weird I tottaly understand women would wana kick his ass but he then uses that as a pick up line!?

And the teacher was trying to get them killed because......Who the hell hired him!?

And yes, women are just as capable of fighting, like Fawful said.

Didn't say they couldn't the fact she beats him isn't what I found weird its the fact he wanted to take her to a dock and kick her ass for no reason. I mean if someone was doing that in any high school in real life he would get his ass handed to him by everyone.

• @coolsome said: the fact she beats him isn't what I found weird its the fact he wanted to take her to a dock and kick her ass for no reason. I mean if someone was doing that in any high school in real life he would get his ass handed to him by everyone.

Ah, but that's because we don't live in a poorly written 90s film.

• @Secret Fawful said: The Walking Dead boards are like reading Youtube comments.

yes. 10 minutes of it and I need medical help.

• @Secret Fawful said: The Walking Dead boards are like reading Youtube comments.

@Secret Fawful said: yes. 10 minutes of it and I need medical help.

Yep. I really need to stop posting there, but it's fun watching people react when I say that I don't find Carley a good character for just about anything :D

• It is a bad habit...
    I wouldn't post in there as much if the other boards weren't so abandoned...
    Shame no one really talks about S&M any more...

• @Darth Marsden said: Oh, THAT talisman. Yeah, I used it once.

...it broke. I was too awesome for it to handle.

But you're a mod. That's what you want us to think, as it means more power for yourselves!

Is there some kind of ritual when you become a mod? I'm talking initiation ceremony, with monks and candles and Pac-man.

This discussion has been closed.