User Avatar Image

Lilly or Clementine

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 712 users

I see that some people really love Lilly and would rather die for her than for Clem so here's the scenario :
Let's say that you get the option of going with Lilly and later she gets grabbed by 10 walkers and Clem gets grabbed by 3 walkers who you would save Lilly or Clem
If you save Lilly , Clementine dies and she demands to know why did you save her over Clem and here are the options
1 You are my new reason to live
2 Clementine isn't important
3 She was a burden
And after you choose one of those options Lilly is still not satisfied and Lee says something like " by staying with you , you made me realize that Clem is just another mouth to feed " and that he should of just left her alone from the beggining and that he really loves Lilly and that being with her he is much than with Clem .
Or if you save Clem Lilly dies and both of them decide to go on their own path
So you would guys save Clem over Lilly or decide that Lilly is much important than Clem .
Edit : when i said both of them decide to go on their own path i meant both of them stay together as a team and find a save heaven

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cany0udance said: Yes and yes.

You are a strange one,no offense though,just quite random IMO.

• That is quite easily the strangest thing ever, I mean I have seen strange things but a member of Team Kenny picking Lilly over Clem????

• I would save Clementine without hesitation. She's a little girl. Lilly has had a childhood, grown up and had a lot of good experiences. She has lived life and reached maturity. Saving Clem would just seem like the right thing to do. I would save her over every other adult character in the game for that reason and save her over every other child because I have been responsible for her since the beginning of the game. What surprised me is how many people said they would save Kenny over Clem in the Kenny or Clem thread which is far more than the few Lilly fans that chose to pick Lilly over Clem. I mean seeing a character as your bro is one thing but some are taking the “bromance” too far, to the point of obsession. Kenny is practically idolised by some folk, even by those that accidentally picked a fight with him on the train and lost. The mind boggles!

• @Cany0udance said: Thanks for believing me, man. I honestly do not like Clem.

I believe that you don't like Clem as well. What surprises me though is how you can play and enjoy a game that is heavily centred on protecting a character that you dislike. The game can't possibly be as much fun for you as the majority that either like Clem or are indifferent.

What i'm gonna ask may sound like a silly question but I have to ask, do you like Lee?

• @mewtwohavoka said: Heh, I guess I'm a monster, because I'd save Lilly over anyone else in the entire game. Anyone.

Agree, and I would answer 1, 2, and 3. Me and my boys would have a party while watching the game.

Plus the whole point of this thread is harsh just because you get so into the game Lilly fans make you mad.

• @loop hole said: I would save Clementine without hesitation. She's a little girl. Lilly has had a childhood, grown up and had a lot of good experiences. She has lived life and reached maturity. Saving Clem would just seem like the right thing to do. I would save her over every other adult character in the game for that reason and save her over every other child because I have been responsible for her since the beginning of the game. What surprised me is how many people said they would save Kenny over Clem in the Kenny or Clem thread which is far more than the few Lilly fans that chose to pick Lilly over Clem. I mean seeing a character as your bro is one thing but some are taking the “bromance” too far, to the point of obsession. Kenny is practically idolised by some folk, even by those that accidentally picked a fight with him on the train and lost. The mind boggles!

It is not about making the "right" decision it is about survival and you would survive longer with Lilly than with Clementine.

• @loop hole said: I believe that you don't like Clem as well. What surprises me though is how you can play and enjoy a game that is heavily centred on protecting a character that you dislike. The game can't possibly be as much fun for you as the majority that either like Clem or are indifferent.

What i'm gonna ask may sound like a silly question but I have to ask, do you like Lee?

1. The Walking Dead is my favorite game of all time, of course I enjoy it as much as every one else, if not more.

2. Lee is among my top 3 favorite characters.

• [quote=master psychic;792028]i see that some people really love lilly and would rather die for her than for clem [/quote]

wat

• as much as my relashionship with Lilly was strong and caring I would go for clem - lee made a promise to protect a little girl and its not gonna end now

Add Comment