User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Game Comedy Show

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 6.1K users

With the help of my forum friends , i decided to make a part two of my " 400 days comedy show " " Walking Dead Game Comedy Show " .
Here are the 12 sketches :
" The Urban Family " - Lee , Clementine and Carley .
" Kenny's Adventures of Boats and Ducks " - Kenny , Katjaa and Duck .
" The Incredible Asshole and his Incredible She-Bitch Daughter and her boyfriend " Larry , Lilly and Mark .
" The MacGyver of Macon " - Doug .
" The Unlucky Kids " - Ben and Travis .
" Cancer hits when you don't suspect " - Vernon and his crew .
" The Tarzan of Savannah " - Molly .
" The Magical Hobo " - Chuck .
" The Save-Lots Punks " - The Bandits .
" The Innocent St John Family " The St Johns
" A man and His Missing Station Wagon " - Campman
" The Funny Guy , The Pregnant Girlfriend and The Cat " - Omid , Christa and their cat .
And that's it .
Which sketch would be the best ?

179 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And in a episode of " Kenny's Adventures of Boats and Ducks " when Kenny and Henry argue like this :
    Henry: You are nothing but a racist dick man .
    Kenny: Yeah well you're urban !
    Henry is silent
    Henry: You are right man . Peace bro ?
    Kenny: Alright .
    Henry and Kenny handshake but then Henry punches Kenny in the balls .
    Henry: Fucking redneck .
    Henry and Sam leave .
    Kenny: Come back here ! I'm not done with you !
    And the episode ends .

• @Velociraptorius said: The man and his missing station wagon sounds like the most fun to me, dunno why :D Probably because of how absurd the Stranger's accusations looked to me after he had left the DAMN KEYS INSIDE.

Well you are going to like this because in every episode when Campman goes to work , strangers always steal his car and after he manages to get it back many times , his wife yells at him thinking he was out drinking with his buddies and Campman falls asleep on the floor .

• I voted for them all, they are just great.

• User Avatar Image
    Cany0udance BANNED

The Unlucky Kids.

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing! My dad was in Special Forces!"

• I thought of a episode in " Kenny's Adventures of Boats and Ducks " where Kenny and Duck take Lee and Clem with them on fishing and at the docks Henry and Sam are there and they are accompanied by Joel and Ellie .
    And then the docks turns into a war zone of Lee , Clem , Kenny and Duck vs Joel , Ellie , Henry and Sam . But in the end , the owner of the docks comes by and tells them that they destroyed five boats and scared many people because of their rampage and then Henry , Sam , Joel and Ellie apologise and Lee , Clem , Kenny and Duck accept their apologises but then Henry , Sam , Joel and Ellie steal their fish and run away and the episode ends with Kenny screaming " FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK " .

• "Clementine is, who the fuck knows where, Lee's bitten, god knows how long he has left, and we just lost the only hope we have."

"And the Prom's tomorrow!"

*CUE LAUGH TRACK*

• @master psychic said: I thought of a episode in " Kenny's Adventures of Boats and Ducks " where Kenny and Duck take Lee and Clem with them on fishing and at the docks Henry and Sam are there and they are accompanied by Joel and Ellie .
    And then the docks turns into a war zone of Lee , Clem , Kenny and Duck vs Joel , Ellie , Henry and Sam . But in the end , the owner of the docks comes by and tells them that they destroyed five boats and scared many people because of their rampage and then Henry , Sam , Joel and Ellie apologise and Lee , Clem , Kenny and Duck accept their apologises but then Henry , Sam , Joel and Ellie steal their fish and run away and the episode ends with Kenny screaming " FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK " .

Amazing, I like it quite a lot, maybe make a Episode that features other game characters, maybe even some like I like, *hint, name.*

• I also thought of a episode for " The Urban Family " the episode which parodies The Simpsons episode " Strong Arms of the Ma " and the title of this episode is " The Strong Arms of the Reporter " .
    At night , Carley is tired because of a stressful day at work and being pissed of by her boss , and then she is attacked by a shady burglar ( AKA Nate ) but Lee shows up and beats up Nate but he runs away and Carley is traumatised because of this .
    Carley is now afraid to go outside because of Nate and Lee and Clem are worried about her . After a couple of days , Carley spots a weight lifting set which Lee brought from a neighbour and decides to try it .
    After two weeks , Carley looks a bit stronger and she manages to overcome her fear and when she leaves for work she encounters Nate and this time she beats the hell out of him and now wants to become much stronger .
    After a couple of weeks , Carley is now strong and muscular and wants to participate in a female bodybuilding contest and wants Lee to see her in the competition , Lee has to come or else he can say goodbye to his " baby makers " .
    In the finale of the competition , Carley wins second place and she is pissed off and Lee tells her that it's no big deal and Carley asks him why doesn't he want to have " Fun nights " again and Lee says that he is working hard but she thinks that he is scared of her but Lee denies it and then she punches him hard and realises what she has done and tells Lee that she is sorry and that she will try to control her anger .
    In the WABE Studio , before Carley leaves , her boss comes in and yells at her for some mistakes and Carley says that she will fix them but her boss insults her by calling her a steroid freak and a monster which causes Carley to snap and beats her up to a bloody pulp and then security arrives to stop her but they are not match for her and Lee comes in and tells Carley to stop and tells her that her muscles are turning her into something she doesn't want to be and Carley calms down and both of them leave .
    At home , Lee asks Carley about her boss but she tells him not to worry because she called her from the hospital and told her that if she dares to fire her or call the police , she will beat her up again and she can't wait to be " small " again and Lee tells her that she should have one more workout with him this time in bed and the episode ends with Carley carrying Lee to their bedroom .

• You really are good at thinking of things on the life you know that, and I mean that in a good way.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: You really are good at thinking of things on the life you know that, and I mean that in a good way.

Thanks bro . :D

Add Comment