User Avatar Image

survive a gun shot

posted by fabi777 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

i saw on the walking dead wiki that Lee is one of some people who survived a gun shot in the walking dead,when did that happen?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it hit him the chest, which is why I screamed out NOOOO when he got hit, but maybe he got really lucky, stranger things have happened.

• I was like that to when he got shot, I said Noooooooo f*ck and then when the fight with Andy I was dropping F bombs and screaming at him, so I didn't stop beating him up until Carley was like "Lee he's had enough" and then irl I screamed again saying "No he's f*cking not had enough!" And then I was like oh hey Kenny when I saw him with the group :p

• I did not kill Danny, so I was thinking maybe for Andy, but when I saw Kenny just standing there I lost all my hate and reason to kill Andy so I just walked away, I just love the camera angels in that scene, it made it look like you were picking between him and your group, such a amazing scene.

• Exactly what happened to me. I must be your clone its the only logical explanation.

• Okay guys he got shot in his stomach,we saw him holding it in pain.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I did not kill Danny, so I was thinking maybe for Andy, but when I saw Kenny just standing there I lost all my hate and reason to kill Andy so I just walked away, I just love the camera angels in that scene, it made it look like you were picking between him and your group, such a amazing scene.

After seeing Marks legs (or lack of) I had to kill these psychos. One of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in a video game so these two were going down for sure. Then I came to this site and everybody made me feel bad for that choice.

• I had that thought, and I wanted to do it but for some reason I thought that is what they wanted, so I did not give it to them.

• @Pell3t said: After seeing Marks legs (or lack of) I had to kill these psychos. One of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in a video game so these two were going down for sure. Then I came to this site and everybody made me feel bad for that choice.

Don't feel bad I made the same(and in my opinion) the right choice. Killed both without a seconds thought.

• Yeah I just checked and he was shot on the right side of the stomach,the bullet probably grazed off him and didn't go fully in otherwise it would've been serious.

• Danny sealed his fate when he said "You can have me"
    I didn't think twice about grabbing the pitchfork. But then Clementine had to make me feel bad by walking in on that. Then Andy shot my boy Kenny and I threw him to the gate. (Or shot him, I forget how you get the different ways to kill him.)

Also I kinda wanted to show Lilly and Kenny at the time to cut their bickering. Im in charge now. Especially seeing as I was apparently the only one man enough to deal with these 3 psychopaths.

Add Comment