User Avatar Image

How did Jolene get Clem's hat,surely she would have been spotted?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

What ya's think?

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Velociraptorius said: Lee indeed says that "Carley's been doing the bulk of the lookout duty" when you interact with a portion of the wall during episode 2, when you have to feed people. Having just replayed episode 2 I can confirm it, heard it loud and clear.

:cool:

I'm not imagining things.

• @VengefulKenny said: I bet it was Ben on watch....

No, it wasn't. Too bad, because they didn't find Ben until AFTER her hat is lost.
    My guess is that:
    1: The person on watch didn't see her
    2: She is a ninja
    3: Clem dropped it somehow and she found it

• Jolene sneaked in at night when people are sleeping she snuck into the inn and took Clementine's hat.

• Or telltale gave it to her.

• @Sick Octopus said: I thought Carley did the bulk of the look-out duty, or am I pulling that from my ass?

I'd rather blame Lilly.

Your right Lee does say that

• This always bothers me when playing episode 2. Why would she just steal a hat? It's the zombie apocalypse so lets steal a little girls hat just for the sake of being a psycho b!tch? Also I still don't get why she was recording our group or what was the purpose of ending episode 2 with her.

• She was crazy. Her daughter must have been murdered and she is in denial that she is dead, she probably thinks Lee's group stole her daughter who she thinks is clementine. So she stalks them.

• She probably snuck in during the night

• No idea if this is right but: In the end of episode 2, Jolene records clementine talking with Lilly OUTSIDE the dumpsters. Clementine could have simply left it out there to get something from inside the perimeter and Jolene could have snatched it while she was inside. But if Doug is in your group, that might exclude this possiblity, because he has the alarms set, and the group would have been let known of Jolene.
    Idk I'm thinking too much

• @Shel Is Hawt said: No idea if this is right but: In the end of episode 2, Jolene records clementine talking with Lilly OUTSIDE the dumpsters. Clementine could have simply left it out there to get something from inside the perimeter and Jolene could have snatched it while she was inside. But if Doug is in your group, that might exclude this possiblity, because he has the alarms set, and the group would have been let known of Jolene.
    Idk I'm thinking too much

It's good thinking.

And with Jolene doing her little recon stint, she might have noticed Doug's bells and avoided the string, unlike Danny who stumbles into accidentally.

Add Comment