User Avatar Image

Why all the hate on Bonnie?

posted by Roy1306 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

I personatly liked Bonnie,she seemed like a cool person that can easely join groups and make ppl (Lealand) like her.
so I don't get why ppl actualy hate her..if thats because of her past as a drug addicted that gets her all the hate so why no hate on lee who got a messed up past aswell?

not saying u should hate lee ofc not :P I just don't see why ppl hate a characted because of her past but loves another with messed up past aswell

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This is a long shot, but what if Bonnie was one of the Save Lot bandits? Brenda in Episode 2 and Carley in Episode 3 (if you pick the right dialogue) mention them being drug (Carley says meth specifically) addicts.

Maybe she could have been with them just to satisfy her addiction or something?

• @ZacTB said: This is a long shot, but what if Bonnie was one of the Save Lot bandits? Brenda in Episode 2 and Carley in Episode 3 (if you pick the right dialogue) mention them being drug (Carley says meth specifically) addicts.

That's a damn good theory now that you mention it.

• I thought that the moment she mentioned drugs, I just have never said anything, and the Bandits did have female members, the one with the crossbow in Episode was a girl just saying.

• Yeah, and also did they mention that they found her in the woods on drugs? The Walking Dead wiki says that after the Bandit attack in Episode 3, "it is likely the few remaining bandits fled back into the woods, their fates left unknown".

• I weirdly like her for some reason. I grew attached to her more than the others as the story focused more on her than the others... it did have the stuff with Leland and Dee but she was a part of that.

All the other protagonists kind of got overshadowed by the side characters.

• Especially Russel he got overshadowed by Nate.

• @TeamKennyAlways said: Especially Russel he got overshadowed by Nate.

Yeah

Nate overshadows Russel

Eddie overshadows Wyatt

The sheer amount of people in Shel's prevent you from getting to attached to her

Justin and Danny overshadow Vince as well

Oh and everyone overshadows Tavia at the end

• Bonnie`s story wasn`t the weakest, Wyatt`s was. Frankly I still can`t understand why "he is so cool and awesome" for everyone else. Even comparing to Doug he looks not so cool. Bonnie`s situation wasn`t the best, but it has that "oooh shit..." moment when you accidently kill Dee, moreover there is very difficult to decide what to tell Leland.
    In Wyatt`s story we don`t know what really happened. Are Eddie and Wyatt bad people or it was just an accident? Why Nate chasing them? Why Wyatt leaves Eddie after Nate`s attack and why Eddie does the same if you lose rsp?

• @Stanley Chipman said: Bonnie`s story wasn`t the weakest, Wyatt`s was. Frankly I still can`t understand why "he is so cool and awesome" for everyone else. Even comparing to Doug he looks not so cool. Bonnie`s situation wasn`t the best, but it has that "oooh shit..." moment when you accidently kill Dee, moreover there is very difficult to decide what to tell Leland.
    In Wyatt`s story we don`t know what really happened. Are Eddie and Wyatt bad people or it was just an accident? Why Nate chasing them? Why Wyatt leaves Eddie after Nate`s attack and why Eddie does the same if you lose rsp?

It isn't Wyatt who everyone loves, it's Eddie. And to answer your questions: it was just an accident (Eddie says it); because Eddie accidentally kills Nate's friend; because they both panic and don't want to get killed by Nate.

• @ZacTB said: This is a long shot, but what if Bonnie was one of the Save Lot bandits? Brenda in Episode 2 and Carley in Episode 3 (if you pick the right dialogue) mention them being drug (Carley says meth specifically) addicts.

Does anyone know how to access this dialogue?

Add Comment