User Avatar Image

400 days "not available in Russia". T_T...W...why?

posted by Stanok on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

Howdy
Had to register just to ask this one simple question: Why no 400 days in the russian PSN store?
Will it be available?
The dude on the EU playstation blog ignored us poor 400 daysless russians, so hopefully someone here will care to write a short informative reply.

P.S. excuse me for creating a separate thread just for this, but i NEED to know.
Thank you.

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

400 Days is not currently available in the Russian store, however you may be able to obtain the DLC if you have access to a PSN account from another European region (perhaps a UK account).

• Thank you for the reply.
    I knew i could do that, i have a UK account, but in order to do that i will have to, obviously, buy a pre-paid card on ebay, etc. This does not sound all that attractive, since i already have money on my russian default account.
    Are you saying that this is my only option for the foreseeable future? I guess you would have told me the release date had you known it, but you, evidently dont.
    THEREFORE my next logical question is this: will my saves from the completion of the first season ( bought from the unfavourable russian PSN store, season pass to be exact) WORK with UK bought 400 days??

• Erm.......so i guess no one in Telltale knows/cares enough to answer.....
    So...so i think i......
    I dont know what to do. Its 2013, i have money, am very willing to pay but can not do that due to lack of information.
    Odd.

• Hello-o, Telltale, me again with a quick update.
    Another Russian PSN update happened, 400 days still not available and nobody knows why or if it ever will, BUT we at least got some semblance of certainty coming from PS Store Team guy Jawad Ashraf, when he replied to the same question i have been asking you. Jawad said:

"Posted on 17 July, 2013 at 4:12 pm by Jawad Ashraf
    You would have to ask TTG."

Soo, now we know who the real bad guy is! (Before i was considering Sony and THEN you)
    Looking forward to any news on this matter
    Thank you.

• TTG please give us some official word on this. 10 days have passed since worldwide release.

• Do u hate Russians or something?:(

• @AMKid said: Do u hate Russians or something?:(

Surely they don't, AMKid. They want everybody to give them money for their product, be it a russian or martian. They are just being very bad communication-wise, keeping us in the dark like that. Its very popular among developers, unfortunately.
    So stay tuned, guys, maybe MattP, or some other TTG magnificent developer will grace us with his presence one more time and give us the definitive answer.
    Or not.

• I know it, just kidding
    But that's not very fun. I was waiting every episode for a few extra weeks, cause they have some sort of troubles with SCEE, and now that...

• Funny thing happened after this week's russian PSN update: on the "NEW ADD-ONS" page, i think, there was a picture of WD 400 Days with "OUT NOW" written beneath it. How excited i got, man! Pressed X immediately.
    But it brought me to ALL the WD content EXCEPT 400 Days. So now, not only have i been dumped by one of my favorite developers, but the PSN store also mocks me.
    Annoying, yes. But what are you going to do, life's not fair after all.
    Guys, I really don't want to spend 30 bucks on a pre-paid UK PSN card just for this one DLC. So i"ll wait. A year. Maybe two. Two and a half.

• @Stanok said: Funny thing happened after this week's russian PSN update: on the "NEW ADD-ONS" page, i think, there was a picture of WD 400 Days with "OUT NOW" written beneath it. How excited i got, man! Pressed X immediately.
    But it brought me to ALL the WD content EXCEPT 400 Days. So now, not only have i been dumped by one of my favorite developers, but the PSN store also mocks me.
    Annoying, yes. But what are you going to do, life's not fair after all.
    Guys, I really don't want to spend 30 bucks on a pre-paid UK PSN card just for this one DLC. So i"ll wait. A year. Maybe two. Two and a half.

Same thing happened to me actually :(

Add Comment