User Avatar Image

The Official Walking Dead Game Season 1 Easter Eggs/Secrets Thread

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 9.5K users

Hey guys, as you can tell, this is a thread about the Easter Eggs and secrets in the Walking Dead Game Season 1. Here's what we have so far:

-Duck Zombie Easter egg
-Randy Tutor

But is there any more? Even tiny ones? Post them down below if you know anything else.


EASTER EGG HUNTING SQUAD FTW!

73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well that could also mean Lee was out for a day or so when the car went of the street, it was ether day one or two.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Well that could also mean Lee was out for a day or so when the car went of the street, it was ether day one or two.



    Good point. That could explain why the first thing he said when he woke up was "I'm thirst". And why you could hear zombies moving around all over the place when he was fading in and out of sleep. But that makes me wonder why Clem was just barely checking on the cop car if she heard it fall down the hill.

  • It's in Vince story,when Vince we just saw Vince at the bus,and he looked outside.
    OH,and when he ran away after he shoot,he was next to the Drug store.
    and you can see Shel and Becca in Vince story,who was running off walkers.

  • I remember that, they really did tie together the five story's pretty well.

  • Episode 5: No Time Left

    If you cut off Lee's arm...

    No Time (Watch) Left (Left Arm)

    Coincidence?

  • @Cany0udance said: Episode 5: No Time Left

    If you cut off Lee's arm...

    No Time (Watch) Left (Left Arm)

    Coincidence?



    I think not.

  • I agree, I loved that little detail right there.

  • @Pell3t said: Good point. That could explain why the first thing he said when he woke up was "I'm thirst". And why you could hear zombies moving around all over the place when he was fading in and out of sleep. But that makes me wonder why Clem was just barely checking on the cop car if she heard it fall down the hill.



    I'm guessing she did check when it fell, but then she heard the shotgun.

    @Pell3t said: I'n vince's story,the police car next to them was where lee was.
    in the start of 400 days you can see Kenny and Duck
    Duck apocalypse-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-hCYGjfBU
    But Ben dies. So a little happy ending [exept Clem]

    How would we know that that's Lees car? I slowed it down frame by frame and there weren't any characters in there. It was driving itself.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I remember that, they really did tie together the five story's pretty well.



    Even more so if you play the stories in order. If you play Wyatt's story before Russell and choose to stay in the car, Nate has injured fingers in Russell's story because Wyatt banged them with the door.

  • @Crixus said: I have 3 Easter eggs from episode 1. The Prison Lee is heading to is the same one as in the comics and TV,the prisoner the guard was talking about who cried for his mother was Thomas from the comics and later in episode 1 duck is talking to clem about Super Dinosaur which is one of Robert Kirkmans other comics




    I know I've already commented on this but since the thread's been bumped I have to HOLY BALLS! again.


    That guy.... there's no words that do him justice really. Batshit evil seems almost paltry.

Add Comment