User Avatar Image

Why all are hate Larry?

posted by Pro_Spammer on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Someone should stepping up to struggle against Larry's haters.

Like everyone else I was hate Larry after playing first episode but second episode changes my mind!, Would you like to know why? Ok then I'll tell you :D

Did anyone notice how happy he was in the dairy? He was happy and trying to not be an as* in dairy, and it tease me when I thinking about how happy he was and how awful Kenny smash his head

Beside that I've really really really loved his last conversation with Lee

Lee: Guss your new girl friend wasn't all she was cracked up to be.
Larry: What the hell is your problem?
Larry: You refused to give me my day's rations back at the motor lodge
Larry: And you were out of your way to be an as*hole to me tonight
Larry: You must really hate me.

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mornai said: Let's see here...

"We'd be fine without you."
    "Don't tell me what to do, Lee."
    "Yeah, and we don't you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong."
    "Don't indulge him Lilly, it's always something with this guy."
    "I don't believe you. But guess what? You're stuck with me. I plan to be around long after you're gone, and if you turn... I'll personally be the one to finish you off."

His negative points far outweigh all of his positive ones. I'd say he's a jerk to Lee in about 85% of his scenes. I understand that he's cautious about a convicted killer being near his daughter, but he takes it too far. Not to mention he attempts to murder Lee in the drugstore in episode 1. I don't know about you, but if someone tried to kill me after i just potentially saved their life, i would hold it against them for quite some time.

Despite all that he does, i still try to save him in the meat locker.

^ This. Larry doesn't even give Lee a chance to explain or even redeem himself. That's why he gets so much hate.

• Larry is a complete dick wad

-He tries to get you killed after you risk your own neck to get him pills
    -He treats everyone except Lilly like dog shit
    -He always finds a way to insult Lee
    -He wanted to kill a little kid that MIGHT have been bitten
    -He blackmails you even after you helped everyone escape

• It would have been funny to have a dialogue option to call him a fatass

• "You watch your ass"
    punch you in the face next to Clementine.
    Dosen't trust you no matter what.
    Asshole.
    Racist.
    Old.
    I'll leave the rest for you guys

• I personally liked Larry.

• @Ehkay said: I personally liked Larry.

On the outside I didn't. On the inside I did.

• That is how I felt, I hated him but I somewhat liked him in Episode 2, which made the choice of making sure he does not turn all the more harder.

• I don't hate Larry but I certainly don't like him. I can understand some of his reasons but he comes across as unreasonably dickish. He seems like the obligatory douchebag of the group; a character type I have seen many times. I said it in one of my other posts but I think they went a bit too far with his hatefulness. He started to almost seem like some sort of caricature. I like it that Lee can't become friends with him (because there are people like that irl who just dislike you no matter what) but he's just deliberately being an ass 99% of the time and not just towards Lee! He treats almost everyone like shit. Just... give me a break man. You may hate me all you like but your attitude certainly isn't helping anyone in the group. Not even your daughter you are supposed to be so worried about -_-

Add Comment