User Avatar Image

molly for season 2

posted by deep.rock on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

do you want molly in season 2

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And Brie, she also voiced Brie, just saying none of those roles sound the same, so having two characters that are voiced by the same person is not a bad thing, and Bonnie does not in anyway sound like Molly.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: And Brie, she also voiced Brie, just saying none of those roles sound the same, so having two characters that are voiced by the same person is not a bad thing, and Bonnie does not in anyway sound like Molly.

    Fennoy voiced only one character. Lee never talked with "Lee". Molly will not talk with Bonnie. Not as a protagonist.

    Molly is undeveloped? Weakest character? Did you PLAY the game?!
    She is v. good character. Trying to survive, loner, sarcastic, smart, forthright, vengeful, caring and skilled. We learned something about her past. Enough for one episode appearance.

    Overpowered? Really? She doesn't use the gun. Can fight but would rather avoid zombies, trick them. In Crawford Lee had to help her.

  • @Omid's cat said:
    She is v. good character. Trying to survive, loner, sarcastic, smart, forthright, vengeful, caring and skilled. We learned something about her past. Enough for one episode appearance.

    Molly wasn't physically weak, she was weak in her character design. Her entire purpose was to make the player feel good after the traumatic events of episode 3. She was only there to help provide some lighthearted fun and to have a "cool" person to talk to. That's it. That's all.

    Now that her character has served her ultimate purpose, it's probably unlikely that we'll see her in season 2.

  • @Zeruis said: Molly wasn't physically weak, she was weak in her character design. Her entire purpose was to make the player feel good after the traumatic events of episode 3. She was only there to help provide some lighthearted fun and to have a "cool" person to talk to. That's it. That's all.

    Now that her character has served her ultimate purpose, it's probably unlikely that we'll see her in season 2.

    The worst part is how Gary Whitta pretty much confessed that that was her purpose :(
    I liked her and her design (seriously, I can't be the only one who thought the ice-pick, hoodie, doctor's mask and blue hair thingie was a badass combo :D)

  • Yeah. Something always bothered me about Molly's character design but I could never put my finger on it. A lot of the problems I have about her could be said of some others characters that I really liked. She wasn't necessarily one-dimensional. She had a backstory, a moment of weakness (revealing her past), and even a quirk (calling her ice-axe Hilda). She just lacks a certain...charm...but I can't really pin down anything one specific thing I would change.

  • @That1Guy said: The worst part is how Gary Whitta pretty much confessed that that was her purpose :(
    I liked her and her design (seriously, I can't be the only one who thought the ice-pick, hoodie, doctor's mask and blue hair thingie was a badass combo :D)

    Purpose... She was part of story. Didn't have to be super important. Same with Chuck or Brie. Molly's fine in her episode. Would stay longer but noticed how unstable Captain K. was.

  • I would like an episode with Molly's Story. I don't know how I feel about her in Season 2 though.

  • Molly grabbed Lee with one hand and was able to pull his entire body weight up onto a roof twice,now if thats not overpowered I don't know what is.

  • @Crixus said: Molly grabbed Lee with one hand and was able to pull his entire body weight up onto a roof twice,now if thats not overpowered I don't know what is.

    Molly pulled up Lee? So did wounded Ken.

    Kenny walks with a bullet in his belly.
    Starved Lee kicked Andy's (well fed) ass.
    Sick Lee choked man with one hand (removed the other one earlier).

  • @Omid's cat said: Molly pulled up Lee? So did wounded Ken.

    Kenny walks with a bullet in his belly.
    Starved Lee kicked Andy's (well fed) ass.
    Sick Lee choked man with one hand (removed the other one earlier).

    Wounded Kenny dropped Lee in episode 3 and 4,plus Molly caught Lee when he jumped across the building so she litreally had to support his whole body weight not to mention that whole jumping sequence was over the top.What realistically would have happened was if even Lee could have jumped far enough for Molly to grab him his weight would have pulled Molly down with him.

    The bullet only Grazed Kenny otherwise he would be dead, Starved Lee was full of adrenaline plus Andy had been shot twice by this stage. And Adrenaline again plus Stranger was physically weak although for most people it was Clem who killed the stranger.

Add Comment