User Avatar Image

What was that guys name?

posted by yoshimickster on - last edited - Viewed by 521 users

You know, the guy who did the thing? The guy who did the thing to you? The guy who made it so that their game company wouldn't make adventure games? The guy who decided to fire everyone who was making adventure games & decide making games for a movie series that has looooooooooooong since been hated. The guy who was the head of Lucas arts & ruined the hopes & dreams of Sam & Max fans everywhere but didn't think that if they struck them down they would come back more powerful than ever before? What was that guys name? He got fired right? You ever notice how game company owners are a lot like politicians? Seriously though what was that guys name?

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He wants to know the name of the head of Lucasarts who fired all of the adventure game creators in the company, and basically said "Screw you, Sam & Max, and all you adventure gamers."I do to, so I can hunt him down and kick him in the balls.Nah, changed my mind.Ever seen one of those "Saw" movies?

• i don't like that man :mad:

• @someguyfromazoo said: He wants to know the name of the head of Lucasarts who fired all of the adventure game creators in the company, and basically said "Screw you, Sam & Max, and all you adventure gamers."I do to, so I can hunt him down and kick him in the balls.

!!!

• @TrogLlama said: !!!

that's what i'm saying!
    omg 900!!!!!!

• @yoshimickster said: You know, the guy who did the thing? The guy who did the thing to you? The guy who made it so that their game company wouldn't make adventure games? The guy who decided to fire everyone who was making adventure games & decide making games for a movie series that has looooooooooooong since been hated. The guy who was the head of Lucas arts & ruined the hopes & dreams of Sam & Max fans everywhere but didn't think that if they struck them down they would come back more powerful than ever before? What was that guys name? He got fired right? You ever notice how game company owners are a lot like politicians? Seriously though what was that guys name?

Osama Bin Laden?

• [quote=sam&maxfreelancepolice;83345]osama bin laden?[/quote]

it has been revealed!osama's current location!

• @yoshimickster said: You know, the guy who did the thing? The guy who did the thing to you? The guy who made it so that their game company wouldn't make adventure games? The guy who decided to fire everyone who was making adventure games & decide making games for a movie series that has looooooooooooong since been hated. The guy who was the head of Lucas arts & ruined the hopes & dreams of Sam & Max fans everywhere but didn't think that if they struck them down they would come back more powerful than ever before? What was that guys name? He got fired right? You ever notice how game company owners are a lot like politicians? Seriously though what was that guys name?

Maybe his name was.......Yoshimickster?????!!!
    suspicious.jpg

• @someguyfromazoo said: He wants to know the name of the head of Lucasarts who fired all of the adventure game creators in the company, and basically said "Screw you, Sam & Max, and all you adventure gamers."I do to, so I can hunt him down and kick him in the balls.

I also want to know that guys name!

This discussion has been closed.