User Avatar Image

Kenny Alive/Dead Analysis

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

This thread was created to show Kenny lovers that he might've died, and show Kenny haters how he could've lived

-------------------------
Ben Ending
-------------------------
Reasons he could've lived:
1. No death/pain scream
2. Most walkers seemed to ignore Kenny and go for Ben
3. Some ways to escape
4. Gun with ammo, if he runs out he can pistol whip
5. Covered in walker blood, might've been mistaken as one
6. No one saw him die, no corpse when Lee looked
Reason he could've died:
1. Surrounded
2. Wanted to die
3. Making a lot of noise
4. No "I'm alive, go ahead!" If escaped
5. Walker bit him/got really close to biting him

--------------------------
Christa
--------------------------
Reasons he could've lived:
1: Entrances leading to other dark rooms
2. More will to live than Ben ending
3. No one saw him die
4. Couldn't have been too many walkers in there
Reason he could've died:
1. Very dark
2. Walkers seemed to be scattered, could've jumped him
3. Didn't get to finish "I'll...I'll..."
4. Possible death gurgle at end if you listen closely

Those are all the reasons I could think of

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That is still a possibility, but him getting out right killed in the alleyway is not happening, this is only proven by Telltale 'exploring his fate', and I just have to think that after all these long months, all the pleas and posts, that we somehow made this happen, and because of that they will let him live past his current state. That and I just so want to just point and laugh at the Wiki for saying he was dead and never giving a shit.

• User Avatar Image
    TinyCarlos BANNED

Well, this is a possibility...but I downloaded Telltale Speech Extractor and looked at the audio file of Kenny and there is one unused line where Kenny says "I'll meet you back at the house! There's too many of them!"
    But there is another unused thing where he is screaming in pain :(

I dunno.

• User Avatar Image
    Cany0udance BANNED

@TinyCarlos said: Well, this is a possibility...but I downloaded Telltale Speech Extractor and looked at the audio file of Kenny and there is one unused line where Kenny says "I'll meet you back at the house! There's too many of them!"
    But there is another unused thing where he is screaming in pain :(

I dunno.

They had many retakes.

• pretty sure a walker bit him in my game

• User Avatar Image
    Cany0udance BANNED

@zeke10 said: pretty sure a walker bit him in my game

Ben ending? It looks like he gets bit. Supports the theory that he ran away from Savannah before turning, so you can see him in S2.

• Well it looks like it, but maybe not, the Christa one is really up in the air though.

• @Cany0udance said: Ben ending? It looks like he gets bit. Supports the theory that he ran away from Savannah before turning, so you can see him in S2.

Yes, Telltale could have it both ways; reintroduce Kenny in S2, only to reveal he's dying from a bite. (Mind you, I doubt Telltale would pull a stunt like that so soon after Lee.) It wouldn't be any less depressing than showing him as a walker or a half-eaten carcass, of course.

• I mean did't we suffer enough after Lee, Ben, Chuck, Katjaa and Duck, Carley, I mean there was never a moment were someone we thought was dead turns out to be alive.

• That's why Kenny is in a perfect position to pull a Tyreese. I don't think we'll be finding him dead, they went too far out of their way to make his fate ambiguous. We'll find him alive, I think, but if he stays that way for long after we DO find him is another matter entirely.

Add Comment