User Avatar Image

nates group

posted by zeke10 on - last edited - Viewed by 671 users

Do you think nate may have been in a bandit group

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can't see Nate betraying his old group. It's pretty much implied he was with at-least two other people before Eddie killed one. He was loyal to that group by tracking down Wyatt and Eddie for revenge, and he might have a sick sense of humour when he was with Russel many days later, but he was still loyal to him and saved his life a couple times. Plus he looks noticeably hurt when you play Russel as a dick the whole time and didn't want him to leave.

• I believe he was a really loyal person, loyal to the extreme, he would have loved Crawford, but after they all died he goes into Nate mode.

• Nate probably wasn't a bandit.

Oh, and this is my 300th post. So that means...

THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!

• You do that, just aim right over there at Lilly the bitch.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: Check out Vasambros' story.

Seems like it could easily be canon if you wanted it to be.

AHHHHHH

Oh my god this is such a big compliment! Thank you!

By the way, chapter two should be coming out soon.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Vasambro is just great, that story is amazing.

You people are killing me oh my god I'm smiling so much

• @Visambros said: You people are killing me oh my god I'm smiling so much

We're not kidding, it's really well written and you obviously spent hard work into it.

Are you Stephen King's son?

• Because I've responded to this post twice I may as well put my own answer here.

I don't think that Nate was a part of a bandit group. A big reason why I don't think he was is because being in a group like that would make you lack the freedom to do whatever you want to, which I'm sure Nate would love to have. Unless he was the leader.

And speaking about that, I believe that Nate does have the ability to be a bandit leader, it's just that he wouldn't want to be one.

• But Nate clearly must have been in a group of at least 3 people including himself before Wyatt and Eddie showed up. Eddie mentions killing a guy, and how they were worried about the other two. Only Nate chases after them though so it's possible by the time Nate returned the group was gone or all dead.

• @Yertos said: But Nate clearly must have been in a group of at least 3 people including himself before Wyatt and Eddie showed up. Eddie mentions killing a guy, and how they were worried about the other two. Only Nate chases after them though so it's possible by the time Nate returned the group was gone or all dead.

Yes, Nate was a part of a group in the sense that there was two other people with him. But I don't think he was apart of a gang or a bandit group.

Add Comment