1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was thinking.

*IF* Nintendo buys Atlus, the best thing Nintendo could do is keep Atlus' publishing department, so that Atlus could still go multi-plat without having to attach the Nintendo label onto it.

If SEGA does the purchase then meh, don't care.

• I can see Nintendo going for it. They can do with all the exclusives they can get on the Wii U, and this is a pretty easy way to secure them.

• I'm thinking about what I want for my birthday (25th August) so all I got is just an ITunes Gift Card, and a selection of DVDs from Horrible Histories (it's a show I watch, it's funny and educational) Series 1 - 4

I'm also thinking about Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros, I'm stuck at the moment looking for some mountaineer (he looks like a potato) brother.

• I'm going to be getting LONG overdue driving lessons for my birthday (August 18th, in case anyone wants to make a thread about it hint hint). One could also argue that the excess of games I seriously need to stop getting could be early birthday presents to myself, since driving lessons aren't very interesting. icon_shrug.gif

• @GaryCXJk said: I was thinking.

*IF* Nintendo buys Atlus, the best thing Nintendo could do is keep Atlus' publishing department, so that Atlus could still go multi-plat without having to attach the Nintendo label onto it.

If SEGA does the purchase then meh, don't care.

I would love the meltdowns either way. Gaf would go on suicide watch.

• Who cares anyway? Gaf either isn't what it used to be anymore, or has always been a circlejerky community.

• I've only read the first 10 All New X-Men but I like it a lot the concept is interesting.

• Hey, I was born a page ago.

• Pfft. I was born 8 pages ago. Noob.

EDIT: I know I shouldn't keep harping on about this, but my Mario Kart project is going great. I've got almost all the tracks I wanted working (with the exception of one, and that's because it has to replace Rainbow Road, so it's easily fixed), I've got the custom names working and I've figured out how to replace the music (which I probably won't do for ages, but hey - I can!). Might even see if I can swap in a few new characters...

And best of all, I've figured out how I can distribute this as a ISO patch, so it's not out-and-out illegal. Not that I'd do so without the OK of the track-makers and such, but still, it's good to know this is do-able, y'know?

• Oh shit I was born this page.

This discussion has been closed.