1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Secret Fawful said: Hey, I was born a page ago.

As was I.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I was under the impression that my legs got chewed by mosquitoes while I was doing yard work on Sunday. And lately I've been finding little black specks stuck in Max's fur. Just a little while ago, I saw Max scratching on my bed, and I looked closer and noticed some sort of bug on him. A little Googling and the conclusion is that yep, those are probably fleas, the black specks are flea dirt, and my legs are likely covered in flea bites.

Grab a grooming brush and use it on Max (nice name, BTW). That should let you drag out at least a couple of these things. Try and crush one with your fingernails (provided you have some), and you'll soon know if it's a flea or not.

• @Darth Marsden said: Grab a grooming brush and use it on Max (nice name, BTW). That should let you drag out at least a couple of these things. Try and crush one with your fingernails (provided you have some), and you'll soon know if it's a flea or not.

Max's fur is pretty short and fine, so I was able to pull one off him last night. I didn't try crushing it with my nails (and yes, I have the strongest nails of anyone I know), but I saw it, right before I saw its jumping ability. It's fleas. And his sister, Lexi, hasn't shown the flea dirt, bt she's been pretty itchy, so she's probably got them too. So I'll be treating two dogs.

Oh, and we named him around 8 years before I got into Sam & Max. Now I kind of wish I had a rabbit named Sam.

• @Darth Marsden said: Dude, sharks are awesome.

Don't forget Shark Attack 3. You know the scene.

• @Darth Marsden said: Dude, sharks are awesome.

I imagine you are referring to this:

http://cinemassacre.com/2013/08/06/top-40-shitty-shark-movies/

Or you just really like shark movies! Xp

• @Darth Marsden said: Fleas suck.

That's how they feed ...

Joking aside, don't forget to clean cushions, carpets and other textiles in your house, as some kinds of fleas love to hide themselves or their nests in such places.

• Yeah, I'll be trying to clean everything imaginable. The worst of it is my bed. I actually just washed the top layer of my bedding and the dogs' blankets a couple days ago, but I'll be doing that again after they're treated, plus the rest of my bedding, which I haven't been sleeping under and didn't wash.

• @Secret Fawful said: Just the President getting falsely criticized by every political party at once on the internet for something he's not even doing.

Got a link?

Honestly, I think the problem with Obama isn't even his fault. The problem is that so many people saw him as the second-coming of Jesus or something and therefore expected him to do everything single-handedly. And so, by a similar logic, when anything goes wrong, it's automatically Obama's fault and not that of the hundreds of representatives he has to fight every time he tries to get anything done.

Our government at work. We should do what the Romans and the Star Wars Republic did and vote the leader emergency powers for a limited time in the case of a crisis. Then at least maybe we'd get a world empire or Darth Vader. Or, if we're lucky, both.

Also, Guru, I'd offer advice, but I've never had a pet with fleas so I don't even know what to do.

• @Secret Fawful said: Just the President getting falsely criticized by every political party at once on the internet for something he's not even doing.

Thanks Obama!

• FUCK YouTube.

You guys watch my show, right?

...right?

Well, whatever. One of them used Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" over the end credits. Naturally, YouTube objected to this, so I just said whatever and let its automatic program remove the song from the video.

So now the credits are in complete silence. Well, except for two incredibly short bits of noise that don't even remotely resemble music. More a dull thud. But hey, apparently that's enough for YouTube to still claim I'm using copyrighted material.

Which, naturally, is bullshit.

God I fucking hate YouTube. I really, really do.

This discussion has been closed.