User Avatar Image

Was andy really bad?

posted by TheGamingSquadMC on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I dont know why nut i had the feeling that andy wasnt the one with the idea to eat everyone, he seemed like a okay guy to me, danny was a creep and the mother was suspisious.. How do you think how he was in lee's group? Andy was strong though, i mean if i getting hitted that much i wouldnt stand up

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DomeWing333 said: Even though he was a cannibalistic, maybe-pedophilic creep, I still liked Danny more than Andy or Brenda because he followed the whole eating people thing through to the very end. That gleeful smile he gave when he said "You can have ME!" The fact that he told Lee to keep him alive, not because he wanted to live, but because "The meat'll get tainted! You can't eat it!" is kinda respectable in its own insane way. As "nice" as they acted, Andy and his momma were just monsters who stooped to the lowest level to save their own skin. Danny lived and died by his crazy cannibalistic philosophy.

Yes, yes it is, although at the time I face-palmed.

Dude, I wouldn't touch your sickly looking green-hued skin in a million years, but thanks, Danny, really, the thought is appreciated.

He was so imploring.

• Andy was the one who turned the electric fence on and got Mark killed. When we returned and he said " I heard you yell I thought you gave me the okay" but he turned the fence on before Mark got shot with the arrow that is when I knew that we can't trust them.

• @Ehkay said: Andy was the one who turned the electric fence on and got Mark killed. When we returned and he said " I heard you yell I thought you gave me the okay" but he turned the fence on before Mark got shot with the arrow that is when I knew that we can't trust them.

but the bandits knew they were eating human flesh then, yuck

• @DomeWing333 said: Even though he was a cannibalistic, maybe-pedophilic creep, I still liked Danny more than Andy or Brenda because he followed the whole eating people thing through to the very end. That gleeful smile he gave when he said "You can have ME!" The fact that he told Lee to keep him alive, not because he wanted to live, but because "The meat'll get tainted! You can't eat it!" is kinda respectable in its own insane way. As "nice" as they acted, Andy and his momma were just monsters who stooped to the lowest level to save their own skin. Danny lived and died by his crazy cannibalistic philosophy.

I guess you are right. Danny was very... I don't know, he stuck to his cannibalistic nature no matter what.

• Andy was more manipulative than his brother, albeit less overtly creepy. Between him prying me for information about our group leader, my life story, and our munitions supply, I was chomping at the bit to get this guy out of my life. He also says that he turned the electric fence on because he heard Mark yell, when in fact Mark yelled AFTER the fence turned on, meaning that Andy was knowingly trying to lock us out for dead.

• I kicked him into an electric fence and watched him fry like a bug.

Does that answer your question

• ''DINNER TIME!'' :D he is bad no doubt about that,he grabbed Clem,either he or Danny chopped Marks legs off,lied,how many others did he kill before the group arrived?...but as member of the st Johns he's a pretty likeable character,you get the feeling he was pleading with Lee to make things right to finish him off,that's the impression i got,maybe he realised to late.

• @Clemmy1 said: ''DINNER TIME!'' :D he is bad no doubt about that,he grabbed Clem,either he or Danny chopped Marks legs off,lied,how many others did he kill before the group arrived?...but as member of the st Johns he's a pretty likeable character,you get the feeling he was pleading with Lee to make things right to finish him off,that's the impression i got,maybe he realised to late.

Yeah but andy had a succes before the ZA and danny was just working on the farm with his momma but youre probally right he realised it at the end when they were dead

• The brothers and the mother were as bad as each other. The devil isn't worse than the demons that serve him, just higher in hierarchy. Danny and Andy may have different personalities but they are as bad as each other as they all agree on luring people and eating them.

Danny has a creepy demeanour because he is less mentally stable, he talks to his gun etc. Andy is the most dangerous kind of killer because he appears normal as most successful serial killers do. He is still a sociopath and had no intension of befriending Lee’s people. He is conniving and every now and then you can catch him out or trip him up on things and unnerve him to show his true nature.

They are all wicked because they don't just eat dead humans they set traps to catch humans so they can eat them later. The worse part, they dope them so they end up seeing them cut away their limbs like Mark did. They treat people like cattle and are no better than the walkers.

If you analyse the family Andy is the brains behind the operation, the older brother who Danny answers to. You can hear the dynamics of their relationship when Lee and Kenny sneak through the barn after the meat locker incident. Andy is asking him what he is doing and his response sounds nervous and submissive. Danny is like Andy's side kick and the mother is the cook. They do the hunting and she cooks the meals.

• @loop hole said: The brothers and the mother were as bad as each other. The devil isn't worse than the demons that serve him, just higher in hierarchy. Danny and Andy may have different personalities but they are as bad as each other as they all agree on luring people and eating them.

Danny has a creepy demeanour because he is less mentally stable, he talks to his gun etc. Andy is the most dangerous kind of killer because he appears normal as most successful serial killers do. He is still a sociopath and had no intension of befriending Lee’s people. He is conniving and every now and then you can catch him out or trip him up on things and unnerve him to show his true nature.

They are all wicked because they don't just eat dead humans they set traps to catch humans so they can eat them later. The worse part, they dope them so they end up seeing them cut away their limbs like Mark did. They treat people like cattle and are no better than the walkers.

If you analyse the family Andy is the brains behind the operation, the older brother who Danny answers to. You can hear the dynamics of their relationship when Lee and Kenny sneak through the barn after the meat locker incident. Andy is asking him what he is doing and his response sounds nervous and submissive. Danny is like Andy's side kick and the mother is the cook. They do the hunting and she cooks the meals.

No shit.

I'm still inclined to think it was the pedophilic, Charlotte stroking, "you can have me" Danny's scheming. Doesn't negate the roles of Andy and Brenda. They are all 'bad'. or behaving badly. And, you are right, Andy's in 'charge', so to speak and takes every opportunity to knock his creepy little brother. I would have loved to have seen how the conversation went re: their bandit situation/deal. It would have been interesting to say the least.

Some might also say they doing what needs to be done to survive - and sociopathy doesn't come into the equation or is irrelevant.

Also, I get the distinct impression that Andy and Brenda feel a measure of shame in what they are doing - they need to justify it (whereas Danny doesn't give one shit). Not really a sociopathic quality on Brenda and Andy's part, although I'm as far from an expert as they come, that is, I know sweet fuck all about this topic. It's just interesting to yak it out.

Add Comment