User Avatar Image

Team Lee! [appreciation thread]

posted by fabi777 on - last edited - Viewed by 600 users

Lee's appreciation thread.Beacause why he dosen't deserve one?
the rules are:
1.no saying bad things about him, if you don't like him so don't go to his appreciation thread.
2.
i've got nothing more. Goddammit ben!
Let's start?

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can see this backfiring rather badly, this already happened after Episode 5, so lets hope it just stays Lee, Carley and Doug, and the Lilly thread, and nothing more.

  • The Lilly thread is actually an old one. And Bio, I'm surprised that you wouldn't want to resurrect the old Kenny Appreciation Thread. It should still be around somewhere, if you're interested...

  • I remember it, the Lilly one was the first, it came out around early September, and the Kenny one came around in November, before Episode 5 I think, and after that the forums got flooded with nothing but appreciation threads.

  • @Rock114 said: The Lilly thread is actually an old one. And Bio, I'm surprised that you wouldn't want to resurrect the old Kenny Appreciation Thread. It should still be around somewhere, if you're interested...

    Really ? I don't remember a Kenny Appreciation thread . All i remember is a " Fuck Kenny " thread .

  • I'm pretty sure there was one, but it didn't receive nearly as much attention as the "Fuck Kenny" thread. It came about in response to the Lilly Appreciation thread. There was also a "Fuck Lilly" thread at some point, as a counter to the "Fuck Kenny" thread, but I don't think any of them got as much love as Fuck Kenny did. That one went on for well over 60 pages as I recall.

  • Which is insane, that is more then the season 2 info thread that is also always at the top of the forums page, shit, we need to bring back both of those threads, it's what Kenny would have wanted, and we have a ton new members anyway.

  • LEE = BADASS (Especially with his Episode 2 Jacket)

  • @Rock114 said: I'm pretty sure there was one, but it didn't receive nearly as much attention as the "Fuck Kenny" thread. It came about in response to the Lilly Appreciation thread. There was also a "Fuck Lilly" thread at some point, as a counter to the "Fuck Kenny" thread, but I don't think any of them got as much love as Fuck Kenny did. That one went on for well over 60 pages as I recall.

    Hahaa, I remember those threads. Those were good times. Except for the mods, I guess. I hope we get some really epic threads going again once S2 starts up.

  • We will, we still get epic threads like that Nate Fan Fic thread, we just need news and more people and it will be like the Golding age again.

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I remember it, the Lilly one was the first, it came out around early September, and the Kenny one came around in November, before Episode 5 I think, and after that the forums got flooded with nothing but appreciation threads.

    Yup. We've tried this before, and "appreciation threads" have a strong tendency to end up being lame. Sorry guys!

This discussion has been closed.