User Avatar Image

If you could kill one perosn in Walking Dead

posted by fusedmass on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users

Knowing what you know now, if you could kill one person friend or foe, early in the game, who would you kill. I'd kill that fat man that knocked me down.

92 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Choombi said: y
    erm....how did we get a Lilly argument again? ah well, I've seen more annoying arguments duplicating themselves in multiple threads....

Well if she gets that much hate, she must have done something to piss off that many people, don't you think? Like... maybe killing the characters that we liked. Me and the rest of the Lilly haters have turned the Lilly appreciation thread upside down and we shall not stop there! :D

Honestly though, yeah, seems like at least every second thread out there has a trace of Lilly hate in it.

• That is because of me, and I do not regret anything.

• @BubbaFightsUnlimited said: Nah. Much rather kill that unstable and psycho b**** than killing a troubled teen that is just trying to help the group. Like I said, if LILLY dies, then Ben doesn't kill anyone except Brie, which many don't care about like myself.
    :)

That's kinda missing the point. Part of the reason Lilly goes nuts is because Ben kept stealing supplies which made her trust the group as a whole less and less. Everything you said could be avoided by killing Lilly could also be avoided by preventing Lilly's downward spiral into insanity...

Actually, why the hell are we even thinking about killing Lilly? :confused: It's obviously the St.Johns who should die. Travis and the teacher don't die, Ben never has to join the group, and Larry and Mark don't die, meaning Lilly never goes nuts and Katjaa doesn't get upset with Kenny. There's the real happy end.:D

• The rule is that you can only kill one person. So you have to decide who is the most dangerous among the St. Johns. I went with Andy myself for reasons I previously stated.

• @DomeWing333 said: The rule is that you can only kill one person. So you have to decide who is the most dangerous among the St. Johns. I went with Andy myself for reasons I previously stated.

I'm guessing from Brenda's "taught my boys not to waste" speech, she was the one who decided to start cannibalizing people. If that's the case I'd kill her before she told her sons to start eating people. Otherwise, yeah I'd kill Andy for the same reasons you said.

• @MerakMissile2 said: That's kinda missing the point. Part of the reason Lilly goes nuts is because Ben kept stealing supplies which made her trust the group as a whole less and less. Everything you said could be avoided by killing Lilly could also be avoided by preventing Lilly's downward spiral into insanity...

Actually, why the hell are we even thinking about killing Lilly? :confused: It's obviously the St.Johns who should die. Travis and the teacher don't die, Ben never has to join the group, and Larry and Mark don't die, meaning Lilly never goes nuts and Katjaa doesn't get upset with Kenny. There's the real happy end.:D

...And then the bandits raid us for supplies.
    And we don't find the truck in the forest. Lilly went insane because of the meat locker, not because Ben stole the supplies. You can do either one, as previously mentioned, but IMO, killing Lilly over Ben is the better choice for me.
    Case closed.

• @BubbaFightsUnlimited said: ...And then the bandits raid us for supplies.
    And we don't find the truck in the forest. Lilly went insane because of the meat locker, not because Ben stole the supplies. You can do either one, as previously mentioned, but IMO, killing Lilly over Ben is the better choice for me.
    Case closed.

No, the bandits will make a deal for supplies, and since Ben isn't keeping it a secret, the group will know to keep the deal going until the RV is working and they can escape without a gunfight with tons of people dying as a result.

And a load of good that station wagon did. If the group didn't find it, the Stranger wouldn't have gone after Clem and the lack of food would have made the group leave Macon even sooner, which could've only been a good thing.

• Considering she does this after she goes nuts, I don't think her ditching the group is a good way to measure how much Lilly cared for the group. One of the reasons she panics about the stolen supplies is because she was concerned about Clem's health after all.

She leaves the group to die because she cares? I think that's a good way to measure how she really felt about the group. She only brought up Clementine just to persuade Lee to investigate the missing supplies, I doubt she really cares about Clementine if she had the heart to abandon her along with the others she was supposed to protect as a leader. I don't think her going "nuts" loses her morality to know what's right and what's wrong, in the 3 Episodes she was in, she never showed any ounce of care towards others.

Actually, know that I think about it, making Ben lookout would've been a good way to make sure he wasn't off stealing or bandit-dealing...
    But I agree someone else should have been lookout. Why the hell did no one else in the group have the initiative to be lookout?

So giving him an important job of lookout will prevent him from stealing? That makes no sense, plenty of other jobs for him to do instead of stupidly giving him one that involves the groups safety. And what you're saying is that it was the other group members responsibility to do a job that Lilly never instructed them to do? Even if they did question her, she wouldn't listen to them as she already shown that she listens to nobody's opinion.

The bandits weren't a threat to them at that point, albeit because Ben was keeping them placid.
    She only suggests staying for the winter if you bring lots of supplies from the drugstore, suggesting that if they were really lacking food, that would be good enough reason for her to leave.

But she didn't know Ben was keeping them busy. At that point, she knew that they were out in the woods and most likely knew their location but still decided to stay, did the thought of bandits attacking at any moment that would force them to leave with or without their supplies occur to her at all?

And from my POV it was Ben's fault everything went wrong. If he hadn't betrayed the group and kept the deal a secret, everyone would've known that the bandits were targeting them and would've been much better prepared to escape, not to mention Lily wouldn't have become so paranoid.

Ben making the deal made the group oblivious to the bandit threat?

Let's play the what if game:

What if Ben had died in Episode 2
    Lilly would've kept the group at the farm but without Ben keeping the bandits busy with the deal, they would attack at any moment, remember they targeted & manipulated Ben because they previously attacked his group and knew that he would believe them enough to strike a deal, with him dead, who else can the bandits go after? The only thing for them to do is attack and take what ever they have, remember, they're not going to take any hostages, they only did because they believed the deal was broken and they can't kill people unless it jeopardizes their deal. And it's not as if the bandits will give any warning before they attack, they'll take out whoever is on watch(most likely Carley/Doug) then go in for the rest, whether the group will see Carley/Doug getting killed, they're screwed with arrows flying at them in many directions afterwards, chances are, Kenny might get killed in the surprise attack as he sits on the couch which is near the fence in which he'll see Carley/Doug fallen body on top of the RV and he'll say "What the Fuck" right before getting arrowed in head meaning Lee will have to search his body for the RV keys if he doesn't take an arrow to the knee in the process all while Duck will run around like headless chicken, Katjaa would be busy crying for Kenny, Clementine will be hiding and Lilly the bitch attempts to kill bandits from the balcony and it's gonna be hard for her to kill moving targets considering she killed that one and only bandit because he was standing still and that was her only kill count, eventually, she'll make a run for it when they get close, leaving whoever is alive while Lee will shout "Lilly, Help!" and not looking back. And you'll know that'll be a sure blood fueled massacre.

What if Lilly had died in Episode 2
    Kenny would've convinced Lee(if he disagreed) to leave the motel as he did convince him to investigate the St John barn. The two would've convinced the others to leave as well especially with the bandits knowing about them. It's unknown when the bandits approached Ben but if they did when the group haven't left yet and he proceeded with the deal, eventually he'd find out that they were full of it, seeing as how he was scared shitless of Lilly, chances are, he might confess but either way, it wont make a difference because the group would be preparing to leave. Once they leave the motel, they'll still have their supplies and the rest of the group would still be alive by the time they get to the train.

I know you love Lilly but you can't deny her bad leadership and rash decisions are the downfall of the group.

• The Stranger, it would have prevented Lee's death, Kenny's (possible) death, and it would have prevented Vernon stealing the boat because Lee's group would beat the hell out of Vernon's group

• Lilly. Without her, no one would've ever known about the bandit deal (unless there's a raid), the group probably would've left sooner (of course, this means that Omid and Christa don't join the group), and Clem probably wouldn't get kidnapped because Carley/Doug would be watching her and Lee probably wouldn't get bit. The group probably would've met Molly. Vernon would've tried to take the boat but would fail epicly and Lee and co. take off.

Chuck would probably still die and I'm sure Molly would leave which leaves Lee, Kenny, Katjaa & Duck (if the raid didn't happen), Clementine, Ben (determinant) and Carley/Doug. We would choose who goes on the boat but 1-2 people must stay behind.

Lee
    Kenny
    Katjaa
    Duck
    Clementine
    Carley/Doug
    Ben

Kenny would obviously get on the boat with his family so that leaves 2. Ben would probably find a way to capsize the boat so he's either staying at the mansion or I'm dropping him. Carley/Doug earned the boat ride. An emotional scene with Lee and Clem will play if you decide to stay or you let Clem stay with Ben or someone else.

Add Comment