User Avatar Image

Katjaa's reaction?

posted by fabi777 on - last edited - Viewed by 957 users

What do you think will be Katjaa's reaction if she heard Ben was the one who got Duck killed?
i think she will get out her gun, and shoot the fuck out of him.
Badass Katjaa.

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Yertos said: Katjaa would want to kick him out. She wouldn't kill him because that's not who she is, but she certainly wouldn't want to have someone responsible for the death of their child hanging around.

    This is probably what she would choose herself, but if Kenny voted to kill him I think she would agree but hate herself for it.

    I don't think she'd want to kill him, especially if Kenny wanted it. You saw her reaction to the news that Kenny crushed Larry's head in after all.

  • I think if Katjaa lived any longer she would have been angry at Kenny. They looked like they have been growing apart.

  • @marioluigi344 said: She wouldn't do jack shit 'cause she's dead.

    If she's NOT dead.

  • very interesting question, i don't think she'll react with anger, she'll be mainly sad.
    @DomeWing333 said: I don't see Katjaa reacting to this with anger. At least not "Kenny" levels of anger. She's too motherly. And mothers don't just scream at you when you do something to hurt them; they crush you with guilt and make you hate yourself for doing whatever it is that you did. She'd slowly walk right up to Ben with tears in her eyes, slap him across the face, and tell him in a calm but sorrowful voice that her son is dead because of what he did and that she'll never forgive him for that. Then she'd just walk away and leave him to his thoughts.

    yeah, i can see that happening.

    in other hypothetic, how would Lilly react to duck's bit?

  • @Choombi said: very interesting question, i don't think she'll react with anger, she'll be mainly sad.


    yeah, i can see that happening.

    in other hypothetic, how would Lilly react to duck's bit?

    I think she would make fun of Kenny's pain which will cause him to snap and both would fight in the train and we would have to either stop them from fighting or just watch and i think in the end both stop and Kenny decides to stop the train . After Katjaa kills herself , maybe Lilly will shoot Duck so than Kenny wouldn't have to do it , and after that i think they will stop being enemies now that they lost their families and maybe they would of become friends i guess .

  • @DomeWing333 said: I don't see Katjaa reacting to this with anger. At least not "Kenny" levels of anger. She's too motherly. And mothers don't just scream at you when you do something to hurt them; they crush you with guilt and make you hate yourself for doing whatever it is that you did. She'd slowly walk right up to Ben with tears in her eyes, slap him across the face, and tell him in a calm but sorrowful voice that her son is dead because of what he did and that she'll never forgive him for that. Then she'd just walk away and leave him to his thoughts.

    I agree with this except eventually I think she would forgive him the way Kenny was starting to. She is too sweet a lady to come after him with a gun or hold a grudge if she saw he was genuinely sorry.

  • Well, if Lilly were still around for the Duck business, she'd give Kenny a TON of shit for not shooting him after what he did to her father. She'd probably want Kenny to shoot Duck because, again, he was quick to kill Larry but wouldn't let anyone deal with Duck. Afterwards, assuming that Katjaa still committed suicide, she would probably lay off Kenny a bit as he had lost everything just like she did. In Episode 5, after Kenny's personality turns around near the end, I can see them forgiving each other for everything and wanting to start over.

  • @Rock114 said: Well, if Lilly were still around for the Duck business, she'd give Kenny a TON of shit for not shooting him after what he did to her father. She'd probably want Kenny to shoot Duck because, again, he was quick to kill Larry but wouldn't let anyone deal with Duck. Afterwards, assuming that Katjaa still committed suicide, she would probably lay off Kenny a bit as he had lost everything just like she did. In Episode 5, after Kenny's personality turns around near the end, I can see them forgiving each other for everything and wanting to start over.


    Yeah! I made Kenny shoot Duck in one of my playthroughs for that reason, so he could put his money where his mouth is, after talking shit in the meat locker about making tough choices. In my other playthrough I left him to see if he could make the decision on his own and he "pussied out" and left his son to turn in the woods. I left him to show him that it is easier to talk the shit he was talking in the meat locker when it's not his family that need to be finished off and then I took care off the kid in the attic so he didn't use the gun and make noise, again disproving his statement about how he makes all the tough choices.

  • @TheGamingSquadMC said: she was too good to kill ben, she would ignore him and if they need to do something life risking she would be: ben go but killing? no...

    This. There is no way Kat would kill Ben. She's better than that.

Add Comment