User Avatar Image

Do you think the strangers from ep 5 son was killed by the St John's bothers

posted by Bababooey on - last edited - Viewed by 620 users

Do you think that maybe the stranger from ep 5 on was taken and killed by the St John bothers for food?:eek:

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want to know why no one was watching the car. You have EVERYTHING in it.

• @Nuked said: I want to know why no one was watching the car. You have EVERYTHING in it.

Or at least took the damn keys with them.

No, leave them in the car with the car sounding to attract walkers, bandits, and lord knows what else out there.

• @AgentTojed said: I'm still wondering how it's possible to lost your son like that? You're both hunting TOGETHER, it's not like he fell off a cliff or anything.
    I'm pretty sure walkers got the boy. Same way his wife and daughter died the day after leaving him.

My guess is that the father probably shot some game, but that it didn't die right away. The wounded animal takes off, with the two chasing it through the woods and/or following its blood trail. They get into some thick underbrush and get separated, but dad has tunnel vision on the potential meal and doesn't immediately realize they are separated. The kid sees a walker or something else that spooks him, and worsens his situation by running and getting completely lost.

Meanwhile dad manages to catch up with the now dead or dying deer, begins to butcher it for its meat, and realizes his son is no longer following behind him. He goes back to search for his son and never finds him, with the boy most likely ending up being killed by a walker either at some point during the search, or not long after.

• @Scaeva said: My guess is that the father probably shot some game, but that it didn't die right away. The wounded animal takes off, with the two chasing it through the woods and/or following its blood trail. They get into some thick underbrush and get separated, but dad has tunnel vision on the potential meal and doesn't immediately realize they are separated. The kid sees a walker or something else that spooks him, and worsens his situation by running and getting completely lost.

Meanwhile dad manages to catch up with the now dead or dying deer, begins to butcher it for its meat, and realizes his son is no longer following behind him. He goes back to search for his son and never finds him, with the boy most likely ending up being killed by a walker either at some point during the search, or not long after.

If that's what happened, then GOOD JOB STRANGER YOU IDIOT.

• Wasn't the stranger's name Adam?

• @Cany0udance said: Wasn't the stranger's name Adam?

No , his son's name was Adam .

• @master psychic said: No , his son's name was Adam .

Oh.

• It's actually kinda funny, we know his wife was called Tess, his daughter, Elizabeth and his son, Adam but we don't know the stranger's name.

• @That1Guy said: It's actually kinda funny, we know his wife was called Tess, his daughter, Elizabeth and his son, Adam but we don't know the stranger's name.

I don't think it's important . Maybe his name is George Campman or something .

• The names Tess and Elizabeth distract me now because I think of The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite :P

Add Comment