User Avatar Image

Fables Celebrity Casting Call!

posted by ttg_Stemmle on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users

All right, Fables fanatics. Without saying which Fable characters will actually appear in our frabjuous interactive adaptation, whose voices do YOU hear when you read a Fables comic?

Does Bigby sound like Paul Reubens?
Does Snow sound like Fran Drescher?
Does Cinderella sound like James Earl Jones?

Probably not. But seriously, who would you cast in the Fables movie?

Mike "Making Fans Do All the Hard Work" Stemmle

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @WalkingDeadFan23 said: I personally think troy Baker would make a great Bigby, he can do a great deep, grizzled voice, as you can see in his work as Joel, Booker and Batman (Even though its LEGO :D), episodically Booker DeWitt

    Anyone else think Troy baker is the perfect role for this character?

    I do,his voice work is awesome,and he is a good guitar player :D

  • @Saoralba131 said: I do,his voice work is awesome,and he is a good guitar player :D

    Yeah, very good musician too

  • I second this, he has quickly become one of favorite voice actors really fast, hell I had never heard of him before Booker DeWitt, and now he seems to be everywhere.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I second this, he has quickly become one of favorite voice actors really fast, hell I had never heard of him before Booker DeWitt, and now he seems to be everywhere.

    Ikr!


    Bioshock Infinite, Last of Us, Arkham City, Infamous Second Son, and now Arkham Origins!

    Imagine him in Wolf Among Us or Walking Dead! It would be awesome!

  • I really can, and none of those roles sound the same, yes Steve Blum would do great but he sounds just about the same in all his roles, not that it's a bad thing and I think he is a good voice actor, but Baker does so well, I do always like to say that the Last Of Us is just the Walking Dead if Clem was 14, and Lee was replaced with Booker DeWitt, and I would not be wrong, so if Telltale could get him in The Wolf Among Us or even as the protagonist in season 2 of Walking Dead, well I could then say my two favorite games ever made have the same voice actor in it, just imagine how happy I would be.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I really can, and none of those roles sound the same, yes Steve Blum would do great but he sounds just about the same in all his roles, not that it's a bad thing and I think he is a good voice actor, but Baker does so well, I do always like to say that the Last Of Us is just the Walking Dead if Clem was 14, and Lee was replaced with Booker DeWitt, and I would not be wrong, so if Telltale could get him in The Wolf Among Us or even as the protagonist in season 2 of Walking Dead, well I could then say my two favorite games ever made have the same voice actor in it, just imagine how happy I would be.

    Protagonist of Season 2 of Walking Dead as Troy Baker!!! That would almost be as good as Dave Fennoy!!!! And yes, Steve Blum does an excellent wolverine, as he would also a Bigby

  • I know right, and I read somewhere that Heather Gordon is going to be in Wolf Among Us, I know she did the motion capturing for Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I know right, and I read somewhere that Heather Gordon is going to be in Wolf Among Us, I know she did the motion capturing for Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite.

    Nice!

    And should we start a petition for Troy Baker being in a TellTale game? He'd be great in WD or TWAU! :D

  • According to Gavin Hammon's twitter, he's hinting at voicing a few characters in TWAU.

  • Gavin Hammon is going to be in this too, this game keeps getting better and better, I think it has enough potential to be maybe, just maybe, better then Walking Dead, I am become a heretic to my own kind.

Add Comment