User Avatar Image

400 days comedy show

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users

You know if it weren't for the circumstances 400 days would make a great comedy show it would be like a Benny Hill Show parody and it would have five sketches like :
" The Three Stooges of Atlanta "
" Wyatt and Eddie : Bros 4 Life "
" The Misadventures of Russell and Nate "
" Bonnie's Love Triangle of Mistakes "
" Shel and Becca : The Sisters of Trouble "
Which sketch would be the best ?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Today i decided to give 400 Days Comedy Show a try .
    " The Three Stooges Of Atlanta "
    " Pharmacy Wars "
    Vince , Justin and Danny open their own drugstore and their slogan is " Fuck Wall Street " .
    Their only competition are Lee's parents but it seems that Vince , Justin and Danny are winning the competition .
    Lee's parents decide to call Wall Street and they help them .
    Wall Street puts some chemicals in the pills and Vince , Justin and Danny's customers transform into mutants because of this and they blame them .
    Their pharmacy gets shut down and then Wall Street assholes show up and laugh at them and leave .
    Vince: Fuck Wall Street .
    Danny: Fuck Wall Street .
    Justin: Fuck Wall Street .
    End of episode .
    " Wyatt and Eddie: Bros 4 Life "
    " Mouse Problem "
    Eddie has a problem . He has a mouse in his house .
    Wyatt shows up and decides to help Eddie . They can't manage to catch the mouse and Wyatt decides to call the exterminator but Eddie refuses and they decide to play RPS .
    In the End , Wyatt wins and he calls the exterminator and the exterminator is Doug and he wears a Ghostusters uniform . He puts cheese next to the mouse hole and when the mouse comes , he will shoot him . But Eddie doesn't know the plan and eats the cheese and Doug thinks it's the mouse and he shoots Eddie ... in the dick .
    Doug decides to build a robot to catch the mouse but Eddie presses some buttons on the robot and the robot explodes and sends Wyatt , Eddie and Doug flying and they land in hot water . The mouse is ok and he laughs and eats some cheese says to the screen " Good Night Folks " .
    End of episode .
    " The Misadventures of Russell and Nate " .
    " Prank Calls " .
    Nate is bored and he decides to make some prank calls but Russell thinks that it's not a good idea but Nate says that prank calls are fun and he begins to call his first victim:
    Lee: Hello ?
    Nate: Is this Kee ?
    Lee: No this is Lee .
    Nate: Good because I am going to kick your ass bitch !
    Lee: Who is this ?
    Nate: I am the guy who is going to kick your ass !
    Lee: Who the fuck are you ?
    Nate: I'm Carley's boyfriend .
    Lee: Carley's boyfriend ?
    Nate: Yeah !
    Lee: I'm her husband !
    Nate: She never told me that she has a husband . THAT SLUT !
    Lee: Why you no good ... CARLEY !
    Carley: What ?
    Lee: Are you cheating on me ?
    Carley: WHAT ! OF COURSE NOT ! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !
    Lee: Well this guy says that he is your boy-
    Than Nate begins to laugh .
    Nate: APRIL FOOLS !
    Lee: LISTEN HERE YOU GODDAMN PUNK ! WHEN I'M GOING TO GET YOU I'M GOINT TO RIP YOUR-
    Nate: Yeah , yeah by the way , I'm going to fuck your wife tonight .
    Lee: YOU SON OF A-
    Nate hangs up on Lee and laughs and decides to give call someone else .
    Kenny: Hello ?
    Nate: Is this Kenny ?
    Kenny: Yes .
    Nate: Well congratulations ! You won the Nobel Peace Prize !
    Kenny: Oh shit really ?
    Nate: Yes !
    Kenny: This is to good to be true and ... Wait a damn second ! My asshole neighbour Henry said the same thing and it was a damn prank ! Who is this ?
    Kenny: Listen here you pissant ! I don't have time for your goddamn pranks and-
    Nate: Hey Kenny , your wife is a giant fatass hippo and your son is gay !
    Kenny: YOU GODDAMMMMMMMM-
    Nate hands up on Kenny and laughs again and decides to make one more prank call .
    Ben: Hello ?
    Nate: Who is this ?
    Ben: My name is Ben .
    Nate: ...... Ben you suck .
    Nate hangs up on Ben .
    Larry: Hello ?
    Nate: Is this Larry ?
    Larry: Yes .
    Nate: Well I am a doctor and i want to tell you that your daughter is pregnant .
    Larry: WHAT !?
    Nate: I am a doctor and-
    Larry: I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID FROM THE BEGGINING DUMB SHIT ! DID YOU SAY THAT MY DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT !?
    Nate: Yes she is .
    Larry: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! WHO ! WHO IS THE FUCKING FATHER !?
    Nate: Well the father is .... Chuck Norris .
    Larry: WHAT !?
    Larry: YOU SON OF A BITCH ! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I-
    Nate: By the way , your daughter is ugly as fuck !
    Larry: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    Nate hangs up on Larry and bursts laughing and Russell says that it was a bad idea and Nate says that they are never going to find him .
    Lee , Kenny and Larry decide to find the guy who pranked him and they call Doug and he manages to get his phone number and Kenny decides to give him a taste of his own medicine .
    Nate gets a phone call .
    Nate: Hello ?
    Kenny ( fake arabic voice ) : Hello who is this ?
    Nate: My name is Nate .
    Kenny: Oh hello Nate ! My name is Ynnek . Me and my two friends Eel and Yrral decided to visit this country and we want to visit you .
    Nate: Thanks but i don't think I-
    Kenny: And we have some hot babes with us .
    Nate: Did you say hot babes ?
    Kenny: Yes .
    Nate: Sweet ! Well come here !
    Kenny: But we don't know your address .
    Nate tells " Ynnek " his address and Ynnek hangs up on Nate and he can't wait to see those hot babes and than Lee , Kenny and Larry burst in .
    Kenny: THE JIG IS UP ASSHOLE !
    Nate: Oh hey Lee , Kenny and Larry . Right now i'm expecting Ynnek , Eel and Yrral to come here with those hot babes . Did you guys see them coming this wa-
    And then Larry grabs Nate and all three decide to beat him up . They leave and Russell shows up and asks Nate what happened .
    Nate: Russ ... This is what happenes when people don't get the joke .
    End of episode .

• I was hoping you would 400 Days, thanks for update, it was very good.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I was hoping you would 400 Days, thanks for update, it was very good.

So what did you think about the " Prank Calls " episode Bio ? Pretty hilarious right ? :D

• I know, hope you do a lot more soon.

• I like 'Prank Call' cause its got Kenny in it :p

• @TeamKennyAlways said: I like 'Prank Call' cause its got Kenny in it :p

Did you find the episode hilarious ? And whose prank call was much funnier ? Nate or Kenny's .

• Yeah it was pretty funny. Kenny's.

• Kenny's was great, Larry flipping out was amusing to say the least, I can't say, they were all great.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Kenny's was great, Larry flipping out was amusing to say the least, I can't say, they were all great.

It was pretty clever with the names " Ynnek , Eel and Yrral " if you spell them backwards . ;)

• I just caught that, that is clever.

Add Comment