User Avatar Image

400 days comedy show

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

You know if it weren't for the circumstances 400 days would make a great comedy show it would be like a Benny Hill Show parody and it would have five sketches like :
" The Three Stooges of Atlanta "
" Wyatt and Eddie : Bros 4 Life "
" The Misadventures of Russell and Nate "
" Bonnie's Love Triangle of Mistakes "
" Shel and Becca : The Sisters of Trouble "
Which sketch would be the best ?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Master psychic you are a comedy genius, those sketches are amazing! :D
    Telltale really needs to make this happen, it would be the greatest thing since the game itself.

• And if they can't, well we still need the legendary Omid meet Eddie scene to happen.

• @Cactus_Sauce said: Master psychic you are a comedy genius, those sketches are amazing! :D
    Telltale really needs to make this happen, it would be the greatest thing since the game itself.

Well , maybe after Telltale is finished with the Walking Dead , maybe they are going to make a DLC of the Walking Dead Comedy Show and 400 Days Comedy Show based of my ideas . :D
    But we all know that's never going to happen . :(
    But maybe someone is going to get inspired by my ideas and make fanfiction of theses shows . I would but i'm not a fanfiction writer and I don't know how fanfiction works and i fear that I would get flamed by people saying " The Walking Dead isn't supposed to be a comedy show you heathen ! " .

• It is good though, and it keeps me going during the wait for season 2.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: It is good though, and it keeps me going during the wait for season 2.

I also thought about making a " Walking Dead Comedy Show Season 2 " focusing of the cast of season 2 and maybe I will make it after Season 2 is finished .
    And after the first episode of season 2 is released i thought about continuing episodes of the " Walking Dead Game Comedy Show and 400 Days Comedy Show " so than it will keep us entertained until the next episode is released and so on and so on .

• Good idea, you have my backing for it.

• The shows keep me going for season 2 and the wait to see what happened to Kenny cause he is ALIVE! He has to be right? Right?........ :(

• Right, nothing stands before the stache.

• " Bonnie's Love Triangle of Mistakes "
    " Bonnie the Werewolf "
    Bonnie is collecting berries , and then she is attacked by a giant wolf and he bites her hand . Leland shows up and he shoots the wolf but he runs away and asks Bonnie if she is ok . He sees the bite and than he bandages her hand . Dee shows up and asks them what happened and Leland says that Bonnie got bitten but Bonnie says that it's nothing .
    At night , Bonnie is feeling sick and when she looks at the moon , her head hurts and she begins to scream in pain and she turns into a werewolf and howls at the moon . Dee wakes up and she is attacked by Werewolf Bonnie and Leland tries to shoot her and he accidently shots Dee . Werewolf Bonnie runs away in the forest .
    In morning , Bonnie is back to normal and she wakes up and she is almost naked and she runs back to the house and Leland asks her where was she last night and why is she almost naked . He tells her that a creature attacked Dee and he tells her that the creature looked like her and she looks at her hand and she finds out that she is the creature that attacked Dee . She reads a book about werewolves and she finds out that the only way to turn back to normal is too kill the wolf that bit her .
    At night , Bonnie is prepared and she transforms into a werewolf again and she runs to the forest to confront wolf . She finds the wolf and they both fight but in the end Werewolf Bonnie manages to kill it and she returns back to normal .
    When she arrives back home , Dee turns into a werewolf and she attacks Leland and Bonnie says " Oh come on " .
    End of episode .
    " Shel and Becca: Sisters of Trouble "
    " Better than Twilight " .
    At Gil's Pitstop , they have a new customer and he is a young rich man named Edward and Shel doesn't like him . Edward stalks Shel and she tells him to knock it off but he says that he is obsessed with her and she wants to avoid him .
    Becca makes fun of Shel by saying " Shel has a boyfriend ! " " Shel has a boyfriend ! " And Shel tells her to shut up and Shel begins to suspect that Edward is something else . Stephanie shows up and tells her about the book " Twilight " and Shel says that Twilight is stupid but Stephanie tells her that it's not stupid because of the characters Edward and Bella and Shel comes to a conclusion that this Edward is a vampire .
    Shel confronts Edward and he confesses and he says that he doesn't sparkle like that other Edward from Twilight and Shel asks him why is he obsessed with her and he says that he finds Shel beautiful and he wants her to be his wife but Shel refuses and he bites her .
    At night , when Shel wakes up and she has red eyes , pale skin , sharp teeth and she is hungry for blood and finds out that she is a vampire and wants to kill Edward . She finds Edward and they both battle and Shel manages to kill Edward and she turns back normal .
    She returns and Becca tells her that she is hungry and Shel says that she is going to order a pizza but Becca says that she is hungry for blood and Shel looks at Becca and she is a vampire and she looks at the screen and says " Atleast it's better than Twilight " .
    End of episode .

Add Comment