User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 23.7K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMwjYgJsFQ

Oh, Lydia. You foolish, foolish woman.

Actually, I've been thinking about marrying someone in Skyrim, and I'd like for it to be Lydia because she's my favorite NPC. However, my character is also female.

Skyrim is indeed very fun. I have a number of mods which improve certain things about vanilla, such as adding roads to the map, letting me have multiple simultaneous followers who can't die, and improving dragon AI. But these things being absent wouldn't make the console versions suck. It's just that the PC version is better for it.

• @Chyron8472 said: Actually, I've been thinking about marrying someone in Skyrim, and I'd like for it to be Lydia because she's my favorite NPC. However, my character is also female.

There might be a mod for that.

• @Chyron8472 said: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMwjYgJsFQ

Oh, Lydia. You foolish, foolish woman.

Actually, I've been thinking about marrying someone in Skyrim, and I'd like for it to be Lydia because she's my favorite NPC. However, my character is also female.

Skyrim is indeed very fun. I have a number of mods which improve certain things about vanilla, such as adding roads to the map, letting me have multiple simultaneous followers who can't die, and improving dragon AI. But these things being absent wouldn't make the console versions suck. It's just that the PC version is better for it.

Skyrim is a Land of Equal opportunity and the Goddess Mara does Not mind in the slightest whether you are male, Female, Cat, human,elf or lizard...

• I'm not saying that I hope the game will let me be gay. I'm saying that I'm not and therefore my character ingame is not. And I wish that I had made my character male. I know I can change my attributes (all but race) ingame, but I've already picked out my character and my wife has been watching me play as her, so switching characters mid-story would be odd.

Plus, it's not like Fable where you woo some person and they simply start living in your house. Apparently, in Skyrim you have a wedding ceremony and everything.

• @Chyron8472 said: Apparently, in Skyrim you have a wedding ceremony and everything.

Yes. You have.

• @Chyron8472 said: I'm not saying that I hope the game will let me be gay. I'm saying that I'm not and therefore my character ingame is not. And I wish that I had made my character male. I know I can change my attributes (all but race) ingame, but I've already picked out my character and my wife has been watching me play as her, so switching characters mid-story would be odd.

Plus, it's not like Fable where you woo some person and they simply start living in your house. Apparently, in Skyrim you have a wedding ceremony and everything.

Objection!

Sorry, I've been playing too much Phoenix Wright. Thanks to GMan and the ace attourney thread. *Shakes fist*

• @Friar said: Objection!

Sorry, I've been playing too much Phoenix Wright. Thanks to GMan and the ace attourney thread. *Shakes fist*

I make no apologies.

• I'm currently going through Shadow the Hedgehog trying to get all the endings and unlock the final story. Right now I have 5 out of the 10 endings unlocked.

• I am frankly shocked you've managed to put up with that mess of a game for so long. Shocked.

Lego Star Wars in the DS. 's OK.

• Well then you will be even more shocked because I just managed to get all 10 endings and finish the last story. Its not the worst Sonic game. Not by far. Not even Sonic 06 is the worst Sonic game.....that honor goes to a disgrace of a racer....the broken game named....Sonic Free Riders!....Anyway Shadow was actually fun. Probably a 6/10 or 7/10 personally. Its not the best in the series. Not by far but for what it was it was pretty fun.

I think next I will finally try to finish Sonic Heroes. I always get to Rail Canyon as Team Sonic but a glitch keeps happening at the same point on one of the loops in Act 2 where at the top of the loop, Sonic,Tails, and Knuckles all fall off the loop and lose a life.

Add Comment