User Avatar Image

Madisun's Arc - Reviews By Darth Marsden

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 7.3K users

Hey guys. This is a list of all the videos I've made for my review series, Madisun's Arc. They do get better as I go along, honest! I primarily upload these to Blip, since that lets you preload the videos and, if you use AdBlocker, there's no adverts, but most of the videos also have YouTube mirrors for those who can't use Blip.

Anyway, enough rambling.

There was a great big list of all my videos here, but then - surprise surprise - the new site came along and turned all the YouTube links into actual videos. Around 30 of them.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to change them all over to the new link format, only for it to straight up not work. So now you just get the one link, to my Blip channel - http://blip.tv/chrismadisun

Screw this site. Screw it with a rusty freakin' chainsaw.

462 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Friar said: You're determined to make that a meme, aren't you ribs?

My main reasoning [buried here, where the main person it's against won't see it] is that there's absolutely zero reason for 95% of the recent "The X Thread"s that have popped up as it's such a niche interest. I mean I love Dark Shadows and it's almost all I watch nowadays but I don't go starting threads about it because no one cares about it. And so I choose to point out that the threads generate as much interesting discussion as the Smash Bros thread, which is where it really all started going downhill. (And Ice Climbers are actually the best Smash Bros characters, incedentally)

Anyway I would actually like to see some proper critique of Ice Climbers and good god I'd adore the Ice Climbers to get a new game on the Wii U or 3DS. It's literally been since the first Ice Climbers game that they've appeared in their own game and I think a 3D platformer based around rappelling and with a focus on co-op play would be great fun.

• OK, so I've basically got one vote for each option. THANKS GUYS. :D

• @Ribs said: My main reasoning [buried here, where the main person it's against won't see it] is that there's absolutely zero reason for 95% of the recent "The X Thread"s that have popped up as it's such a niche interest. I mean I love Dark Shadows and it's almost all I watch nowadays but I don't go starting threads about it because no one cares about it. And so I choose to point out that the threads generate as much interesting discussion as the Smash Bros thread, which is where it really all started going downhill. (And Ice Climbers are actually the best Smash Bros characters, incedentally)

Anyway I would actually like to see some proper critique of Ice Climbers and good god I'd adore the Ice Climbers to get a new game on the Wii U or 3DS. It's literally been since the first Ice Climbers game that they've appeared in their own game and I think a 3D platformer based around rappelling and with a focus on co-op play would be great fun.

Oddly enough, that now that there is new information dripping out daily (well screenshots mostly), the thread has died.

@Ribs said: OK, so I've basically got one vote for each option. THANKS GUYS. :D

So what you're saying is that what you choose next will be a direct representation of how much you like the poster who voted for it.

Shall I get the butter?

• Earthworm Jim 3D wins.

Now I just gotta write the script, shoot it, edit it and compile it.

...sigh.

• It's actually happening, eeeeeeeee!

• Anyone up for a look at an extremely WIP version of the video?

'cause here it is. Feedback would be much appreciated.

When you get to the 3 minute mark, just imagine there's videogame footage over all the black screens and that the audio in the "host sections" doesn't have that hissing in the background.

• Can't wait to see how the rest of this turns out.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

The first page - which will always load when you click on the thread - now loads excruciatingly slow due to the many embedded videos... any chance you'd make links out ot them again??

Add Comment