User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 21.7K users

I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.

1.7K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Friar said:
    "Bad Coolsome. Bad."whip.gif

That would just make me want to make more threads. ;)

• Please don't yell at me if this is already been discussed (there was a lot of chit chat to go through here, and I wasn't able to read through everything), but is there any chance this website will soon be accessible 24/7? It's unavailable several hours each day.

Also, I feel like the color scheme is blah and dated.

Other than that, this discussion forum is wonderful. In particular, the moderators are top-notch.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@MtnPeak said: Please don't yell at me if this is already been discussed (there was a lot of chit chat to go through here, and I wasn't able to read through everything), but is there any chance this website will soon be accessible 24/7? It's unavailable several hours each day.

Actually, Telltale has been tiptoeing around a new forum for some time now. It would probably get rid of the downtimes - and has a, IMHO, brilliant color scheme. The community's reaction to the beta wasn't too great though, some changes weren't well received, I haven't yet seen a single mod tool, and we have absolutely no idea exactly WHEN the new forum/website will launch. In particular, when puzzlebox tells you, don't believe her! :p

• @MtnPeak said: Please don't yell at me if this is already been discussed (there was a lot of chit chat to go through here, and I wasn't able to read through everything), but is there any chance this website will soon be accessible 24/7? It's unavailable several hours each day.

Other than that, this discussion forum is wonderful. In particular, the moderators are top-notch.

I second this, the mods here do there job very well, and are pretty cool, well mostly Darth.:D

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@Bioshock Infinite WD said: I second this, the mods here do there job very well, and are pretty cool, well mostly Darth.:D

Kiss-ass. :p

But yes, the new forum, when it does eventually drop, will solve the downtime issue.

• @Darth Marsden said: Kiss-ass. :p

Just being honest. I call 'em like I see 'em. :)

• @Vainamoinen said: The community's reaction to the beta wasn't too great though, some changes weren't well received

That's putting it mildly.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Chyron8472 said: That's putting it mildly.

I always do. :D

Also, keep in mind that when I speak of the community, I speak of the moderators as well.

• I think the PS4 WWE game that will be out in like 2015 should have it where you can have 30 men in the ring so you can have a real royal rumble instead of in all the others you have a max of 6 before the clock stops and no one comes out till someone's been thrown out.

• I'd like a General Chat subforum where we can post artwork, stories, videos, or any type of art. I'd like that a lot, I know that there are fanart threads but I think an art subforum without a focused topic would be nice. We could call it the musuem!

Add Comment