User Avatar Image

TWD Season 2 speculation/suggestion (merged threads)

posted by Yusuf Koroma on - last edited - Viewed by 24.5K users

In the coming months, Telltale Games will release three more episodes of their adventure game The Walking Dead. They won't stop there, though. Telltale marketing executive Steve Allison said that they will create a second season eventually as well.

"Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do," Allison told Polygon.

The Walking Dead has been a huge critical and commercial success for Telltale. The first episode, "A New Day," sold almost 1.7 million copies in its first two months. It's said to be the company's fastest-selling game ever.

The game starts before the events of the Walking Dead show and comic. Lee Everett, a man convicted of murder, has been unexpectedly free as a zombie outbreak sweeps the globe. He and a small group of survivors band together in order to stay alive. As Lee, players must endure zombie attacks as well as internal strife among the survivors.

It's not clear whether the second season of the game will be a direct continuation of the first season. They might just decide to tell a new story with a completely different cast of characters. I'd be happy with either. The writing for these games has proven top-notch so I have faith that Telltale could craft another compelling set of survivors for us to follow.

Episode 3 of Walking Dead will be available in August. "Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do."

www.cinemablend.com/games/Walking-Dead-Game-Season-Two-Confirmed-44364.html

1.2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did you remember the poster of the season 2? There is a boy with Clementine. I think, he is Alfred(Clementine's classroom friend)

• User Avatar Image
    OzzyUK Moderator

@kookman said: Did you remember the poster of the season 2? There is a boy with Clementine. I think, he is Alfred(Clementine's classroom friend)

That pic is fake

• Even if it was real, Alfred is by far the least suspected character I'd say.

• I never thought of that, still fake though.

• I think there will be a season 2 of the game, but with some of the same characters like lee, clementine, Kenny, Omid, and Christa. Alot of people have been telling me that kenny and lee are not going to return but i say it is a possibility, why? Because first in the 2 ways Kenny dies so to speak, you don't hear him scream as he gets eaten you just hear him shooting bullets and fair enough he might have escaped and in his second death you only hear him shoot one bullet, high chance being he might have shoot Ben because if ben were to be eaten by zombies he would be screaming as well so im thinking Kenny escaped and either found lee at the end or is after the cancer group that took the boat. On the other hand lee could have lived as well because when people choose to cut his hand off he lost a lot of blood so to speak that the infection could have gone away just like it did to hershel in the first episode of the walking dead show season 3. Lee also either stays cuffed in the end and left to die or shot by clementine, and when clementine shoot lee she looked like she kind of miss aimed and missed, also when she left and after the credits she was alone by her self, Lee specifically told her to go find Omid and Christa back at the train, so there may be a high chance Omid and Christa might have gone back to find Lee and clementine and also it cant just be Omid and Christa, it could also be Kenny because like i said earlier, he might have escapades, or Molly because no one knows what happened to Molly, these are all thing i looked at and it made me think for a while since the last episode of season 1 these are things that caught my mind and made me say, WOW these are good predictions and maybe tell tale might be using this for there next season so to speak so reply on this comment if anything here caught your mind as well and i hope to see Lee and clementine again in season 2 !

• @Shycashew435 said: I think there will be a season 2 of the game, but with some of the same characters like lee, clementine, Kenny, Omid, and Christa. Alot of people have been telling me that kenny and lee are not going to return but i say it is a possibility, why? Because first in the 2 ways Kenny dies so to speak, you don't hear him scream as he gets eaten you just hear him shooting bullets and fair enough he might have escaped and in his second death you only hear him shoot one bullet, high chance being he might have shoot Ben because if ben were to be eaten by zombies he would be screaming as well so im thinking Kenny escaped and either found lee at the end or is after the cancer group that took the boat. On the other hand lee could have lived as well because when people choose to cut his hand off he lost a lot of blood so to speak that the infection could have gone away just like it did to hershel in the first episode of the walking dead show season 3. Lee also either stays cuffed in the end and left to die or shot by clementine, and when clementine shoot lee she looked like she kind of miss aimed and missed, also when she left and after the credits she was alone by her self, Lee specifically told her to go find Omid and Christa back at the train, so there may be a high chance Omid and Christa might have gone back to find Lee and clementine and also it cant just be Omid and Christa, it could also be Kenny because like i said earlier, he might have escapades, or Molly because no one knows what happened to Molly, these are all thing i looked at and it made me think for a while since the last episode of season 1 these are things that caught my mind and made me say, WOW these are good predictions and maybe tell tale might be using this for there next season so to speak so reply on this comment if anything here caught your mind as well and i hope to see Lee and clementine again in season 2 !

good points,either way IF clem caught up with O & C at the train station,something happened,because there not together now,i think Molly just went her own way and will not be seen again in the series.

Add Comment