191 Comments
  • No, I actually don't regret any. I'm pleased with the outcomes, if I may say so. As for the Beast, never lied to him, chose to stay out of all it.

• Well I corrected everything and I was happy in my second playthrough because I knew what to do, in my first playthrough it was a real mess lmfao I didn't know anything or what was going on.

• Hmm... In this kind of games ( games by Telltale, I suppose ), I never replay anything, even if I'm not satisfied or regret my choices. My logic behind it is simple - my character did it / said it / etc, in real life we can't change our choices and reverse our actions or decisions, we're stuck with what we've done. In order to keep the story engaging and more realistic, I chose to "live" with my choices, good or bad :)

• That's exactly what I think and that's why I didn't replay TWD as well , even though I didn't like having Kenny being so resentful and angry with me.

I had to make a quick decision and I'll just have to see what comes out of it (another reason why I like telltale games so much , like in real life , they don't let you think about your answers for more than 10-15 seconds) .

• See, I sometimes wish I could play games this way, but I totally can't. Every time I make a choice I end up not liking I more or less have to go back and 'fix' it; otherwise it just eats away at me. Even if I can't get past the initial urge to reload and try again, I can't enjoy future events in the game, because I find myself stuck regretting the past failures . I don't dwell on stuff like this in real life (at least not very much) because, as you say, when a choice made in the real world there is no going back. But in the case of games, where that option is more or less always available, I just can't ignore it. ...

Quicksave

• i only regret not going to prince lawrence's apartment first

• I'm double thinking if I should have ripped that guys arm off or not. I went a head and did it , he pissed me off.

It might hurt me working with Woody down the road. But you never know it might actually help too. That's why this game is GREAT!!

• I kind of felt bad too about ripping the arm, or should I say horrified by my own self, this is what I loved about this game, you lose yourself in character and start thinking and feeling like him. The lap dog comment pissed me off, than seeing the overly intense scene just made me do it, I shared the rage and the inner beast of Bigby for a moment and as terifying as it was it's what made it so great as a game experience.

• I see it in Bigsby's nature to be honest. He is the big bad wolf after all. I know he's trying to fix his past but still.

• Actually I would rip it off every time again. No need for you to double think ;) That guys was trouble right from the start, weather you're were nice or not. He's being rude, insulted Snow and started the fight eventually. Not even in his human form. What was he thinking? He can be happy about not being killed in self defense by Bigby. Everyone should already know what he is capable of but they don't let him go. Maybe that will teach them a lesson. I'm completely fine with that decision and all the others I did.

• He is an idiot. I tore his arm off and didn't. Say if I could explain what just happened to Woody, if I tore of Grendel's arm Woody didn't believe me, and when I told him when I left him he believed me. Snow White tells you what she does all day and you know the truth about what happened, while Grendel thinks he knows best.

• I only regret being silent when Beast ask you about his wife. I didn't know Bigby would just let the door slam

• I never regret my decisions in these kinda games unless I accidentally choose something else, in which case I go back to correct it.

If my choices come back to bite me in the ass later, then so be it, I can accept that. No choice is the wrong one. It just adds to the replay value.

• I regret punching that frog when I figured out he was lying. I never read the comics, assumed he was hiding something. I could went different way of confronting him. He's son of whatever, is scared of the wolf now. Because of that.

• I regret lying to beast and ripping off Grendel's arm because snow told me not to be too violent

• Really regretting not going to Lawerences' place first, I even thought I chose correctly because you find that note in the donkeyskin cloak so I was like, "If I went to the Prince first he would've never gotten this note!"

...Turns out he didn't get it anyways...

I'm also a bit worried about the preview for the next episode and how angry Beast seemed...Maybe should have just stayed out of it...

• I tried both with the lie/truth option with Beast...and both my preview scenarios show us getting ready to rumble! Weird huh?

• In the book of Fables it says when beast and beauty fight beast becomes well more beast like. So I believe they had an argument believe it or not.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

I regret not going to Lawrence's place first, but otherwise I don't really regret any of my decisions. Except that one in the fight, of course, but then I HAD to do that to get the Book of Fables entry, so...

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

Add Comment