22 Comments
  • I chose Woodsman for the same reason as you. Dee seemed to be asking for information about the murder, which makes me doubt that he was involved with the actual murder (he obviously wasn't acting so that Bigby wasn't suspicious of him there, since he didn't know Bigby was on the scene already)... but people chose to capture him because he's mysterious and they want to question him, particularly to find out who the hell is his employer.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Onur_Kenj wrote:

I would've gone to Lawrence's first if he had looked more... 'lively'. The moment the prince opened his mouth, I felt somewhat 'tricked'. And I'm not sure if it was intentionally designed that way or just bad graphics... or my short-sightedness. Either way, that was the most disappointing part of the game for me, I have to say.

It was intentional to make him appear dead. If you go to meet him first, even Snow and Bigby will think he's dead. As was shown when the Woodsman walked away after getting an axe shoved through his head, Fables are notoriously hard to kill. Or more accurately, the more well-known they are to the mundane world the more damage they can take without dying.

• Dee is fat, his brother punched bigby, ran when you tried to question him at lawrence's place and also his shirt was covered in blood so it was kind of a logical choice for me. I kind of regret it because on my second playthrough i went after woody and in the episode 2 preview he mentioned that the "donkey girl" was involved while in the dee playthrough i don't recall that anything important was said.

• I also chose Woody for the exact same reason. At the moment I figured he'd know much more than Dee(or Dum) ... but now I kinda feel the contrary ! Dee was investigating Faith's apartment , Knew that Faith had died and went to tell Lawrence ... while Woody might've been there by accident ... We'll see what they know in episode 2.

Oh and yes ... I also went to Toad first because I thought the Killer might be there. And Lawrence also looked dead in the mirror , so no need to hurry. Seems like clever minds think the same hehe

Add Comment