User Avatar Image

PSN Season Pass question

posted by zkorejo on - Viewed by 291 users

Hey guys, Recently I finally downloaded and played the demo for Walking dead after hearing so much about it but esp. after the rumour on the internet which said Telltale might do a Game of Thrones game (which I hope is true) and Im also very much interested in Wolf among us.

So, I downloaded the demo and it said the 1st episode is available for free, ofcourse I downloaded it and played it......... AWESOME and now I want to play all of the episodes. The problem is, I downloaded the demo and 1st free episode on my UK PSN account but I have credit in my US PSN account to buy the rest of the game. The reason why I have two different accounts is because the country I live in, we most of the time dont know which region disk we will get when any game releases.

Anyways, so I was thinking if I buy the season pass for Walking Dead with my US account, should I delete the 1st episode that I downloaded earlier and download it all again from the scratch because it may be problematic since 1 episode is downloaded via UK PSN store and the rest of it being downloaded from US store. Please let me know if I am correct.

Also, the second thing I dont understand is that after I buy the season pass, do I have to download each episode from PSN Store? and if I do then will it recognize that I have bought the season pass and show all the episodes for free? I ask this because when I tried going to the store from in-game, I couldnt select any of the episodes from "download" menu and when I selected season pass tab it said "content not available". So It may be due to the reason I downloaded that 1st epi from UK PSN store but Im not sure and wanted to clarify that.

I have never bought any game on PSN as im more of a disk guy, so I dont really know what I am doing here.. any help would be highly appreciated.

2 Comments
Add Comment