User Avatar Image

I'm just curious...

posted by DCtc on - last edited - Viewed by 236 users

...How do you see the game nexus in Sam and Max (Season 1 or 2)? I've seen pics of it on the forums, but I don't know if it's a developer's secret or just a keyboard combination. Does anyone know?

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Debug menu, right?

Hold down Ctrl, Shift, and the letter D. Then double click with your mouse on the menu button located at the top of your screen.

This code can be used at anytime (actually, whenever you can use the menu) and works for both seasons.

• What does it do i am curious...

• It lets you jump around between locations in the game. It's intended only for development and debugging purposes only, though, so you can't use it to actually skip ahead in the game. (For instance, if you use the debug menu to jump ahead to Jurgen's lair in 203, none of the puzzles leading up to that point will be solved, and you will have no inventory items.)

• @Jake said: It lets you jump around between locations in the game. It's intended only for development and debugging purposes only, though, so you can't use it to actually skip ahead in the game. (For instance, if you use the debug menu to jump ahead to Jurgen's lair in 203, none of the puzzles leading up to that point will be solved, and you will have no inventory items.)

Though in Season 1 debug mode you can skip ahead to any point.

• Um, yeah. Like I said, you can jump around to all sorts of locations from any point in the game, but it won't actually give you the inventory items or have puzzles marked as solved that you will need to progress.

• thats pretty sweet
    but will it mess up the game?

Add Comment