hey guys, I've been hearing allot about the forum needing rules, to keep everything orderly and clean. i agree that we need rules and I'm sure that everyone else does. a forum with no rules is not a good thing.
This thread is to discuss the rules with other forum members, once we have these rules set, I'll run them by troy and get them approved to be posted.
here are a few of my thoughts:
1) Keep cursing and offensive behavior to a minimum, "ouch my ass!" is acceptable. "you f***ing a$$h01e" is not.
2) Try not to flame posts, a friendly argument and constructive group arguments are always acceptable, the second it gets out of hand and people are feeling vulnerable and attacked, the post will be warned and then if it continues it will be deleted.
3) No racist comments at all! if a racist thread or post is started it will be deleted, no question!
4) Try to keep double posting to a small degree, if you double post try to delete it if thats possible, if not a mod will get to it.
5) Try to have respect for everyone's feeling, no one wants to be disrespected.
6) No links to piracy related material, including abandonware, some may think that abandonware is not piracy, but it is. telltale can get in trouble if anything of that sort is posted.
7) keep things organized, try your best to keep things in order, always make sure you posting in the write thread and forum.
8) the most important rule of all, HAVE FUN!
if anyone has any objections, feel free to let me know, or if you have anything to add let me know as well.