274 Comments
  • You also have to think who has the most potential arc available.

Kenny's arc was pretty much complete by the end of Season 1. Lilly has a potential arc of redemption if Telltale want to go down that route.

That's why I'm edging to Lily on this one.

• I WANT LEE BACK! I WANT LEE BACK! LEE THE MONSTER! TELL ME THAT IN THE LAST EPISODE CLEM WILL FOUND THE WAY TO NURSE ALL AND SHE WILL FOUND LEE... PLEASE TELL ME THAT LEE WILL BE BACK! PLEASE!

• I understand why most people hope it's Kenny, He played a bigger role in the first TWD. But Lily is in my eyes a much more interesting character with potential.

• Its Lilly, it must be Lilly. Yes I know I really like Lilly so I might be biased here but here me out. Clem's reaction seemed more shocked and a little nervous. Wouldn't she be a little more up-beat to see Kenny. from the way things were left in Season 1, Clem had a better relationship with Kenny by the end rather than Lilly. In fact now that I think of it, Lilly and Clem rarely interacted. But yeah, my guess is Lilly.

• Actually it might be someone WE never saw. I mean, Lee says she's been surving by herself for days... which means, during those few days Clementine might have seen someone disappear or "die", someone we never knew even knew existed. Maybe Sandra's boyfriend (that babysitter) or something ? This might be crazy but maybe Sandra and someone else who knew Clementine got trapped at the supermarket or something of the sort, then that unknown person disappeared at that time or pulled a Kenny and drew walkers to allow them to escape to Clem's house. Just throwing out random ideas there.

This is really intriguing, I really wonder who it is ... Anyway I hope that if it's not someone we know they'll explain how and why.

• It wouldn't make sense for it to be somebody that the player doesn't know, but Clem does. Since we ARE Clem now, we'd probably feel a little disconnect with her if it was someone she knew but we'd never seen (I would, at least). When they were in the first stages of making Season 1, originally the player would play as Clem's older brother instead of Lee. That idea got axed for exactly the same reason: the character had prior history with Clem that the player had no idea about. Given the huge setup that scene has been given, if it WEREN'T someone from Season 1, I think a lot of people would be disappointed.

• Have you guys considered that "You" does not necessarily refer to one individual ;)?

It could be Lily AND Kenny!

• i think it kenny because if you watch close when you play episode 5 when ken is in the alley with ben when he hits the zombie and then shoot he magically dissapear you see his hat and hair and after 1 sec they're no longer

• and if you look into the memory of the game you will find sk54_kenny202 and you will find kenny names 2 or 3 more times

• People have to ask where Kenny's story can go from here, his arc was complete in season 1, where he finally let go of his selfishness and displayed altruism. I'm struggling to see where Kenny's story can go or why would it be interesting. I'm not saying Kenny is not alive or in season 2, im struggling to see why we would introduce him at this point of the story. We could see him in Tavia's group for example.

Lily's story is littered with possibilities, we left her at her lowest, her mind snapped and she murdered one of her own group, she didn't have an arc in season 1, or at least an incomplete one. There is a chance for Lily to grow as a person, whereas Kenny not so much at all.

Imagine if Lily is with those bandits, these bandits have a zero tolerance policy on violence to each other, to kill a member of the group is to be killed. Clementine knows Lily killed a past member of the group, Lily will want to keep that secret in case she is expelled on killed by the group and hence the tension begins.

• Chances are Telltale will pull a Mark on us and introduce a character that the cast knows, including Clementine, but not the audience. Next episode is number 2, just like how it was in Season 1.

Add Comment