User Avatar Image

Please finish the Bone games.

posted by Sinker182 on - last edited - Viewed by 560 users

You really should make the rest of the Bone games. It doesn't seem fair for you to just stop in the middle of the story. Is there any chance that, when the Bone movie is released, you will start making more Bone games? I really like the comics and I probably would have bought the games instead of Sam & Max if there were plans to finish the series.

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think the episodes should be put on the Wii, my guess is that it will cause a lot of confusion as they will expect future episodes. So I would not recommend putting these two episodes on there unless there will be more episodes in the not very distant future (which is very unlikely from the sound of it).

• @Armakuni said: I don't think the episodes should be put on the Wii, my guess is that it will cause a lot of confusion as they will expect future episodes. So I would not recommend putting these two episodes on there unless there will be more episodes in the not very distant future (which is very unlikely from the sound of it).

I meant that they should continue the series on WiiWare. And PC, of course.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

• Why don't they put the two games they curenntly have and put it on Wii? Hello? Point and click? I think the Wii would work very well for that kind of stuff. I'm gonna request that personally

• They probably would do pretty well on Wii. The Great Cow Race is longer than either of the Strng Bad episodes so far (and arguably better) and Out From Boneville, though short, is probably still longer than either SB episode. They do have a more polished look to them and a charm that would probably do really well with the Wii audience. Possibly even well enough to revive the series. Sadly, as I've said earlier in this thread, TT seems to have no desire at all to sell these games as they make absolutley no effort whatsoever to do so (even when given a good excuse like when they relased the new versions earlier this year). Any newcomers to the site would have no idea that they even exist unless they spot them burried in the store.

• ;) @Armakuni said: I don't think the episodes should be put on the Wii, my guess is that it will cause a lot of confusion as they will expect future episodes. So I would not recommend putting these two episodes on there unless there will be more episodes in the not very distant future (which is very unlikely from the sound of it).

Be patient! Don't let that bother you! Let's just hear what Telltale has to say! OK?

• if telltale doesnt make eyes of the storm soon, im goin ta sic ma big brother on them! thas wat theys git fer messin wit ted!

• So, Emily what do YOU think. You think Bone would work well on Wii?

• Come On TellTale Make It Make It I Be Waiting SO Long come On

• Just making "Eyes of the Storm" would shut me up for a good two years.

• @Tandy 400 said: Maybe they only planned on 2 games?

Yes, but then what about the dragon? Why were the rat creatures out to get the Bones? Will Thorn respond favourably to Fone Bone's romantic advances? What is it with grandma and the dragon? There are many unanswered questions.

It would be nice to have a third Bone game - or at least an ending to the story somehow, even if it is just in a comic book or a film.

Add Comment